7

I was sitting at the table eating pizza while the boys were playing video games and yelling at each other. Just then Michael got up and came to get another slice. He looked me up and down and I just glared at him. He put his plater down and walked over to me.

"What are you looking at?" He said

"I'm going to drive you crazy" He said and I rolled my eyes and then he started to kiss my neck. I saw his mom walk down stairs. She stopped and started to look at us.

"Michael" I said

"STOP" I said and he kept going and I just gulped

"You want me to stop" He said sucking harder

"MICHAEL" One of his friends said. He stood up and looked at his mom and his friends staring.

"FUCKKKK" Michael said

"I think it's time for your friends to go home" His mom said and Michael's friends grabbed their keys and shoes and left automatically.

"I'm going to my room" I said getting up

"Sam" Zara said and I froze in place.

"I have a stomach ache" I said walking past her. I sat on my bed after shutting the door. I just sat there not knowing what to do. My door opened and Michael entered. He shut the door and sat down on my desk chair.

"This needs to stop" I said

"It will" Michael said

"I have a date with this girl that my father set up.....she has a lot of money" Michael said

"Sorry" I said softly

"I'm sorry" Michael said

"It's fine" I said as Michael left my room.

NEXT DAY

I entered the hall and ran right into this guy. My backpack opened and everything fell out. I looked at him and smiled.

"Sorry" He said jumping up and grabbing his stuff. I started to shove stuff back in my backpack.

"Sorry" I said laughing and I looked back up and he was gone.

"Here" Tanner said helping me up

"That was the new kid" Izzy said

"He keeps to himself but damn that guy is hot" Maggie said and just then the bell rang to go to first period.

"I will see you guys at lunch" I said walking to my class. 

MICHAEL'S POV

Sammy walked into class and sat down at her usual spot, I was watching her the whole time. Just then Tyler sat down and brought the new kid with him.

"Michael, this is Cameron" Tyler said and I looked at Tyler and the new guy, Cameron sitting next to Oliver.

"Have you seen ant hot girls around" Oliver asked Cameron. Cameron rolled his eyes and then his eyes landed on someone in the room.

"I don't know anyone but if I have to say a girl that I think is hot...it would be her" Cameron pointed right at Sam. Tyler laughed looking at me.

"What's funny?" Cameron asked

"You should get her number" Oliver said smirking and Tyler kept laughing

"What's her name?" Cameron asked

"Samantha" I said

"Sam for short" Tyler said laughing and I hit him.

"Class! I put you in groups of three for our next project." The teacher said and I gritted my teeth.

"Tell us the groups" Tyler said and everyone looked at him.

"Tyler" The teacher said

"The groups are, Tyler, Liam, Sara" The teacher said

"You have to be kidding me. Nerd party" Tyler said

"Michael, Samantha, Cameron" The teacher said

"Fuck" I said under my breath. Cameron smirked and Oliver just laughed. The teacher kept saying the rest of the group and then explaining the project till the bell rang. Cameron got up and went after Sam who had already left the room.

"Holy fuck" I said and Tyler just laughed.

"Tyler.....how do you want to correspond? Should we exchange numbers?" Sara asked

"Hell no. We will talk in class tomorrow" Tyler said as we left the class, just then I saw Cameron walking over to us and Sam walking away.

"Got her number" Cameron said

"For a school project" I said

"You didn't tell me that she was your sister" Cameron said

"She isn't" I said

"They are best friends" Oliver said as Tyler started to laugh again.

"Well I guess I will see you both tonight to work on our school project" Cameron said leaving the group.

"He's coming to get your sister" Tyler said

"Not funny" I said

"You keep missing your chance, buddy" Oliver said

"I know" I said

SAMMY'S POV

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through instagram till my door opened and Zara was standing there.

"Someone is at the door named Cameron and he is here to work on a school project?" Zara questioned

"Oh yeah, you can let him in" I said sitting up. Just then Cameron entered my room and I smiled at him. He shut the door and sat on the floor and I laughed.

"You can sit on the the desk chair" I said laughing and he got up and sat down in the chair.

"Where is Michael?" Cameron asked 

"He's out at the moment" I said

"Oh am I too early?" He asked

"NO! That's not it....Michael is just avoiding the project" I said and he nodded his head.

"We could get a head start" I said getting up and grabbing my backpack off the floor.

"Did you take your makeup off?" Cameron asked and I looked at him

"Yeah" I said shyly

"Oh it's not a bad thing!" He said

"You look really pretty!" Cameron said and I smiled.

"So Cameron...tell me about yourself" I asked and he just laughed

"Well I was born Cameron Moulène and I love-" Cameron started to say till Michael entered the room. He threw his backpack on the floor.

"We should get started" Cameron said grabbing his book out of his bag.

"Do you maybe want to stay for dinner?" I asked

"I mean I'll just order pizza" I said and Cameron looked at me and smiled.

"Only if I get some" Michael said sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Yeah totally" Cameron said biting his lip

"I'm going to invite Tyler and Oliver over" Michael said and I nodded my head

"You have to buy one of the pizza then" I said

"I will" Michael said and I nodded my head

"So the project" Cameron said 

"Yeah" Michael said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE~~~~~~~~~

Ya yeet...that bitch empty

Love your girl,

SAM<3