Frazel

Cation. This chapter may bring you to tears. These are the final moments of Frank Zhang. The seven defeated Gaea, but unfortunately Frank was injured. So as the seven realized that Franks fire wood had been burned, Frank Zhang's life force was dissolving.... So on that happy note, I present FRAZEL. THE FINAL MOMENTS...

Frank was laying on the ground, his fire wood no bigger than a toothpick. I cradled him in my arms, the seven crouched around us. I stroked his hair. "Frank." I whispered.

His eyes fluttered open. "Hazel." He said quietly.

"You're going to live." I said, but even I didn't believe that.

He stared at each of us. All our eyes were filled with tears, Piper's head buried in Jason's shoulder. Annabeth held Percy's hand. It almost looked like they've done this before. But then I realized they had. Many of deaths. Leo, surprisingly, was crying the most.

"You were a brave little lizard, Zhang." Leo said, wiping his eyes.

"Yeah. You're one of the bravest people I've ever know. And I've known a lot if brave people." Percy said.

"Thank you."

Piper sniffled. "I'll- I'll miss y-you!" She wailed.

"We all will." Jason said.

"Of course." Annabeth whispered.

"Percy. Leo. Annabeth. Piper. Jason. And- and Hazel. You were- are the greatest friends ever. I love you guys."

"I love you too!" Leo wailed.

I kissed his forehead. "We all love you Frank."

We all nodded.

He took a shaky breath that made my heart break. "Leo... Stay away from Hazel. You're a good guy, with a great sense of humor. You deserve the best. Percy and Annabeth. Stay together. You traveled through Tartunus together. That's something that you can't let go. Jason and Piper... You both are brave and have something good going towards you. And Hazel... You're the sweetest, kindest girl I have ever met. You are so wonderful. The last year with you has been wonderful. I love you. You deserve the best. Just not Leo. I love all of you."

We all gathered for the last hug with Frank.

Then we watched as Frank left us. I touched his face, then he was gone. The only thing to remember him by was our memories, and my broken heart.

Sorry for the sad ending. Those were the last words of Frank Zhang. Depressed? Give me an idea of a happy (or sad) story you'd like me to write. Happy reading!!!!!