spring; act four

spring
my phone started ringing. i picked it up and answered the call.

jinah: hello?

jimin: <excitedly> hi jinah!

jinah: <smiling> hi jimin

jimin: get up and get dressed, i'm taking you somewhere!

jinah: <surprised> where?

jimin: <smiling cheekily> you'll see~

jinah: <smiling> haha okay!

jimin: i'll pick you up in fifteen minutes

jinah: okay bye jimin!

jimin: bye!

i went to my closet and picked out come clothes. i went to the bathroom and quickly changed. i wore a yellow t-shirt and some denim shorts.

soon i heard my doorbell ring as i brushed my hair. i ran downstairs and opened the door. jimin stood there smiling. he wore a yellow sweatshirt and light denim ripped jeans.

"hi jimin" i smiled at his bright face.

"hi yunhee!" he smiled "are you ready?".

"yup!" i smiled as i walked out. i locked the door behind me and both of us walked together.

"where are we going?" i pouted "i really want to know!".

jimin giggled and ruffled my soft hair "paboya! i told you it's a surprise!".

i giggled as he suddenly slipped his hand into my small hand. his hand was warm and soft and i was blushing. we'd never held hands before!

soon after we reached.

"we're here!" he smiled. i looked around and we were at a garden full of pretty flowers.

"wow it's so pretty!!" i smiled happily.

jimin smiled "i knew you would like it".

we both walked around talked for two hours. i had a really fun time with him, he made me smile a lot.

"hey yunhee?" jimin asked suddenly.

"yeah?" i replied, nervous.

"can i tell you something?" he smiled.

"of course" i smiled.

"well for this last year i've had the biggest crush on you. it's been on my chest for a while and i wanted to tell you that i love you yunhee. i love you! you make me smile and you are really nice and kind to me. you're also very pretty and i've fallen hard for you. i feel lonely without you, every day, all four seasons. i wanted to ask you something too" jimin said shyly "be mine?".

i was really shocked. jimin liked me all this time? i was blushing a lot. i immediately hugged him, i fit perfectly into his warm chest.

"yes!" i smiled excitedly "you know i've liked you for a long time too right?".

jimin giggled as he hugged me back "really?".

"hehe yes" i smiled as we pulled apart.

"now since i'm your boyfriend... you wouldn't mind if i do this?" asked jimin as he suddenly kissed my soft lips. i kissed him back. we pulled apart after a few seconds.

i giggled "of course not".

jimin smiled and hugged me again.

"i love you jinah!" jimin smiled lovingly.

"i love you too jimin" i smiled back