school shit

bro omfg I hate this shit. this bitch ass math teacher doesn't know how to teach and will blame us for getting bad grades and then this BUM ASS, CRUSTY ASS, BETTY WHITE WANNA BE ASS BITCH PRINCIPLE, wants to say in front of the fucking class " oH syDNey bEfORe wE foRgET, YOu hAve lunCh toDAy?"

like you stupid CUNT why are you spilling someone's buissness on the street especially your student?

she's making it seem like im extremely anorexic and I don't eat, the only fucking reason she's doing this is because of some shit last year ( which I'll tell you later) that led to my business being on the street and her fining out I'm madly depressed ( which is much better now) and then " being extra careful" with me .

like she's literally blaming my fucking mother like " gO CAll And MAke sUre YOur mOTher KnoWs yOu hAVent bROuGHt a LUnCh in A LOng tIme bECAuse iF IT wAs mE I WouLDvE mAdE SuRe mY kiDs EAt."

just let that sink in

like how fucking d a r e you say my mothers name? i swear I almost threw my chair at her lopsided ass titties. don't act like you care about me, or any of these lil bitches actually. she is manipulative, rude, and so unprofessional it's honestly sad.

like she just called a student stupid im so readyyyyy to beat the shit out of this crusty ass, klu klux klan ass, pussy smells like fish sticks ass bitch

and she has teachers justifying this school like it's good. THEY DONT EVEN HAVE HEAT IN THE SCHOOL LIKE IM NOT EXAGGERATING THIS FUCKING SHOOL CAN SUCK MY FAT FUCKING COCK I SWEAR.

just so you can have a visualization on what this bitch looks like^ the photos up there

I have to go to class gamer boi's I'll talk to you when I can, I love you all so fucking much like you don't even know♥️🖤♥️