Two - an interruption

Prostitution wasn't something that was actively encouraged, not even in this place. Actually, no one really spoke about it. But the rooms were there, ten in total, with signs indicating if one of them was being used and the moans and screams slipped through the door, still clearly audible even over the music. Sage made sure that each of the girls taking up offers wanted to - of course she couldn't tell why they wanted to, she doubted anyone did it for the fun of it - but at least she could find out if they were okay with selling the little privacy they still held. Good dancers made enough money to get by but she didn't condemn anyone who wanted to make up for a bad month. Hell, she was the one doing that a lot of the time.

This time wasn't that different. Sure, the woman - Melody was her name - was attractive and Sage didn't exactly mind dragging her through the crowd to the back but in the end she still expected a pay check. Melody, who had seemed so in control was already looking at Sage expectantly, eyes wide. Good, Sage thought. She liked being in control. With one hand on Melody's back, Sage gently pushed Melody into the room, turned the sign outside and closed the door. The room wasn't exactly luxurious - nothing in this place was - but there was a black leather sofa and a queen sized bed. There was also a small cabinet in the corner, containing enough toys to make even the most jaded customer experience a night like no other. Or rather, an hour.

That wasn't what Sage was looking at when she entered the room though, it was Melody who held her attention. Her already wide eyes got even wider when she took in the bed, almost as if she had thought she had understood the situation wrong and was going to receive a make out session.

She turned around to face Sage. "You're okay with this? Are there any rules?"

Sage laughed, a raspy but sensual sound. "Sweetie, I invited you, I am more than okay. Rules are no means no, no matter who says it. Other than that I don't think you'll be in the position to do anything I don't want." Melody stared, lust clearly taking over her senses. "If you are okay with that of course." 
The only answer Sage got was a small nod.

"I'm gonna need more answer than that sweetie." She teased. Melody swallowed, before gaining back some of her composure.

"Yes." That was all Sage needed to hear. She walked towards Melody, pinned the woman's arms behind her back and pressed her mouth against Melody's. Melody returned the kiss, not attempting to break free. Slowly but firmly, Sage pushed her backwards until her legs hit the bed and she fell onto the mattress. Not once did Sage take a break from kissing the woman and neither did she let go of her. She made sure Melody was comfortable on the bed before trailing kissed downward, undressing her while she did so. The answer was heavy breathing and already soft moaning. Sage grinned. This was going to be fun.

Melody was fully naked underneath her, arms tied to the bedpost with a soft but sturdy lace band that was expertly tied. Her arousal was now definitely visible, not just by her hard nipples and glistening vagina but also in the look she gave Sage, already silently begging.

Sage trailed both hands and mouth up and down Melody's body, occasionally grazing her breasts but generally avoiding the areas craving her touch the most. Melody's moans were getting louder and when Sage just barely passed the woman's genitals, she groaned. 
"Please!"

"Please what, dear?" Sage asked, letting go of Melody and positioning herself above her. 
"Touch me." Melody was very clearly not used to these situations.

"Isn't that what I'm doing?"

"Yes. No. Ugh. Really touch me." Sage mockingly raised an eyebrow. "Fuck me." Melody got out, the blush in her cheeks visible even over the dim lights. 
Sage, having awaited that answer gripped one of Melody's full breasts and squeezed, earning a loud moan. With her other hand she traveled further down, circling the wetness pooled between the woman's legs. Melody's legs twitched, her back arched up.