Chapter 27

Part 27

" My dad said smiling up at Calum. " Dear who was that?" My mom asked walking in. "Hey Mom!" I greeted. " Hello Mrs.Wolven!" Calum greeted. " Hello Calum and my dearest daughter how was your day?" " It was perfect." I said smiling. "Your daughter is such a wonderful cook." Calum complemented. " She learns it from her Great Grandma, who taught me." My mom replied. " Well Calum if you want you could stay over the night? Just please no sex." My dad asked/begged. " Uh that's would be a little awkward even if we did." I said blushing. " I would love to stay over and there will be no sex." Calum replied. I blushed again. What is up with people just saying that word, sex. It's such a weird word to say. I always call it sexy time for some reason. We walked up the stairs and to my room. I jumped on the bed and laid on the side I usually lay on. Calum climbed on the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. " Aren't you going to get dressed." I said turning around. I see that he is just in his boxers. " I already did, sorry if this makes you uncomfortable." He replied. " No it's fine." I said smiling up at him. I pulled the blanket over Calum and I's body and then cuddled up to his chest. " I love you." He whispered in my ear. " I love you more." I whispered back. " But I love you most." He replied. I smiled and pecked his lips. " Goodnight." I whispered. " Goodnight."