1

Tuesday, April 16th
7:36am

Waking up from my satisfying sleep, I realized the puddle of drool I was drowning in. I smacked my lips and noticed my sister sleeping next to me. Thinking of how the hell she got in here, I finally remembered the night before. We certainly fell asleep while watching The None 2.

She was comfortably laying in a star position, her mouth wide opened, liberating loud snores and a net of drool. I crunched my face and took my phone from my nightstand. Filling my phone gallery with pictures of Ming sleeping, I silently prayed for her soon to be husband. He is going to suffer.

After playing with my phone for twenty minutes straight, I put it back on the nightstand and sat on my bed. After five minutes of thinking about nothing, I finally found the strength to get up and do my morning hygiene.

I walked more or less straightly to my bathroom, locking the door behind me. I stripped slowly, then got in the shower. I turned the palm of the shower to the hottest, then put the shower head on top of myself. My body instantly relaxed at the feeling of the hot water, so did my mind. I then took the shower sponge and the soap, and washed myself until I was sure of not having a single dirty bacteria anymore.

After my shower, I got out and wrapped my body in my towel. I then brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I always did my makeup before dressing, because in the other way I always dropped makeup on my clothes. I did a slight makeup, with the Fenty fondation and my forever eyeliner wink. I then applied my lipgloss and once satisfied, I smacked my lips together.

Getting out of the bathroom, I saw Ming almost falling from the bed. I swear to God, this woman doesn't know how to sleep. I decided to be petty and to let her fall on the ground. She got up and groaned, surely hurt by the fall and I laughed.

" Ugh. " She groaned. " You mad mean. "

" Me ? Mean ? No, Ming. You fell all by yourself. " I defended myself. I made a huge mistake, a grumpy Ming was way worst than Hulk.

" But you saw me falling and you did nothing Miss Maraj. " She mocked my voice.

" I didn't. " I lied. " As you can see, I was in the shower. " I pointed to my towel. " And speaking of shower, you should take one. And also change my sheets. "

She rolled her jet black eyes. " And you can't do that because ? "

" Because first I should get ready for work and second, it is nothing but your own drool Ming. Be nice, take a shower and change the sheets, please. "

" Onika ! " She whined. " I have work too. "

" Yes, but at nine. I have work at eight. Now hop hop ! " I said clapping my hands together.

She huffed but got up anyways, marking her every step. I laughed and shook my head at the vision of my twenty one, almost married sister. She was the biggest baby I've ever known, but I loved her anyways. I was like her mother, due to the fact that we've grown together without any parents. She was my father's child, we discovered her when she was four or five. She created a big chaos at that time, between my mother and my father of course. But Ming and I always got along, always.

I decided to change the sheets since I had a little bit of time and I then directed myself in my dressing room and found something to wear.