Who are you?

There were two women in a nurse's apron with strange things in their hands, things I've never seen before.they were close to the side, but these handcuffs didn't allow it.Um What will you do to me?"I asked. But they never spoke. I was asking questions without a break. I was scared. What do you want from me? Why are you keeping me here? What did I do to you? Answer me, answer me. "Thisis for our favor.Don't ask too many questions.And don't move!" And again, the same piece began to appear in the parts of my mind. But I couldn't make sense because they were too short. Someone came in and the voices came from outside. It was like anattack. They got out of the room before they made me squeeze the needle. I was alone in the room. I'm supposed to get rid of these handcuffs. But it wasn't. The voices were intensified. I was still scared,"how am I going to get out of this damn place, how do I get out of this fucking shit?" that was like  a spark, but was cold. As soon as I got rid of the cuffs, I turned to the door.But the door was locked. "Yeah!The locks will keep me here!" I got really upset and started looking for something to break the door. The door opened when I was going to hit the door. One of my ages, "hey, buddy, come on, we'regetting you out of here," he said sarcastically. "Who are you?" "What do we meet with you?"

What have they done to you here, you do not know me how to come now, this is not the time to come out of here, come on, "follow me here." "Others? Who are the others?"
I think they  washed your brain here.
Follow me! He  said angrily. Who  are my friends? I still do not understand what I'm in it.