Chapter 3: Not A Squib

"She-she-sh-she stupefied me! She stupefied me!" He shouted.

I just stared at my palms bewildered.

"Millie? Did-Did you stupify your brother?" My mother asked.

I nodded slowly.

"She, she isn't a squib!" Draco yelled.

"Let's not jump to conclusions. I'll go talk to some professionals and get their opinions," my father spoke.

"I'll make some more tea, see if it can calm you both down. Come on," she smiled and lead us both towards the kitchen.

Malfoy glared at me. I didn't return the glare. When I comes to Malfoy I'm at a loss. He can be a jerk and heart stabbing abusive jerk, and I can sometimes hate him and can't stab him but deep down he is still my brother. He is still my brother and I can't get rid of that fact. At the moment I think I hated him more than loved him but I wasn't thinking of him right now. I was thinking what the heck just happened!?

"Sit my darlings. Millie, why would you stupefy your brother?" My mother asked keeping her smooth tone.

"I-" I began.

"She is angry at me mother! She hates that I can do magic and she can't!" Malfoy exclaimed.

"Malfoy, I will hear yourside once I hear your sisters," my mom replied.

"He... he insulted Magic, and um magic is the only friend I have and I didn't like it. I told him to stop but he didn't so I guess I lost it," I replied.

She nodded thinking.

"Malfoy?" She asked.

"She is jealous of me! And she wouldn't let me go! So I ran and she stupefied me!" He replied.

"Did you insult her owl?" She asked calmly.

"Maybe. I don't remember," he spoke through clenched teeth.

"Why would a squib try and cast a spell at you, if she was just jealous?" She asked.

"I don't know ask her," Malfoy snapped.

"It isn't logical. Now if you insulted her owl I can very well see that being the case," she spoke remaining calm.

My jaw dropped. She was actually taking my side!

"But," Malfoy began.

"No buts Malfoy. You are not to insult her owl anymore," she spoke.

"Father would not-" he began.

"Your Father is not here!" She snapped.

I glanced back and forth between my mother and brother.

"Now. You are not to insult her owl," she spoke again.

He nodded vaguely and shuffled off.