Prologue

It was just normal day at U.A, as the students of class 1-A and class 1-B was getting ready for their camping trip. All of sudden a blinding light cause them to close their eyes. When they open their eyes what they shock them. Class 1-A, Class 1-B, all of U.A staff and Gran Torino.

 They looked around and saw that they were in a huge room with a second floor with a sign that said 'Bedrooms for Males on the left and Females on the right', a dinning area with so much food you can't even decide, a Reading/Computer room, a arcade room, a bathroom room/ Hot springs, a training room and last a big theater area that can fit 82 people in fact all the rooms do. 

 The students started to panic at what was going as the pro heroes sweatdropped at how they were reacting to whats going on. In that theater room 3 teens around the age of 16 were watch a movie when they then turn their attention to the people in the room with them.

 " Oh hello, nice to meet you all. My name is Omarion Brown, but I sometimes go by the name OB." the boy with the brown hair somewhat covering his right eye said with a small smile while standing up. " Ok, now can you tell us why we are here?" Mr. Aizawa demand wanting to know why they were drag to some unknown place. " The reason your all here is to see the past, present, and future. And the best way to show it is by watching it in anime style. By the way I'm Kevin Firestone, but I also sometimes by the name Kev." The boy with the red, black, and grey hair said with a big smile. " May I ask why you three want us to see it?" this time it was Principal Nezu who spoke. " To be honest, we wanted to see you guys reacts and to help you guys out. And I'm Mike Iceland" A boy with blue hair said with a bored look and show no expression.

 " So is there going to be a main character in this?" Nezu asked." yes there is. The main character will have his or her secrets revealed, so its up to that person if they want to reveal their secrets and its is one of the students of U.A High. It may can help them in the future." OB said with a smile and this got a uproar from the students. 

" SHUT UP YOU SIDE CHARACTERS! I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER CAUSE I'M BETTER THEN ALL OF YOU" Bakugo shouted.

" I bet I shine, no one will be able to keep their off me!" Aoyama said while flipping his hair.

" Ha, I bet it will be one of class 1-B is instead of one of those 1-A show offs!" Monoma said with creepy smile. 

Midoriya was sweating bullets worry that One for All will be reveal and All Might in his buff form just like his successor. " ok everyone calm down and we will tell you all who is the main character is." Kevin said with a grin along with Omarion and Mike who had a small grin. " Drum roll please." OB said as Mike started play a drum out of nowhere." And the Main character is ... Izuku Midoriya!" Omarion yelled with a microphone in his and a small top hat. That said boy froze up with all eyes on him as he was sweating more then ever. " WHAT?! YOUR TELL US THAT SHITTY DEKU IS THE MAIN CHARACTER?!" Bakugo yelled pissed of that Deku was the main character." Yes Bakugo. Midoriya is the main character, which means that it is his choice of he want to reveal his secrets to everyone. I will not force him to reveal his secrets as well as thoughts if he does not want to." Omarion said as he was staring at the green hair boy." W-w-well I need to talk about something to All might if thats okay?" Izuku said. OB gave him a nodded and a smile telling him that it was ok.

With Izuku and All Might
"All Might is it ok to lets everyone know about one for all?" Izuku said nerves about one for all being revealed. " Well young Midoriya I think its now best to tell them about one for all even dow I do not want the secret to be revealed, so go head." All Might said and got a nodded from the green haired boy and turned back around. "O-o-ok I'm ready." Izuku said.

 "Ok before we start the first episode lets get some snacks and drinks. You all can get what ever you want. It will start in 20 mins, so don't be slow. Also if someone need to go to the bathroom the episode will be put on pause but only for 5 mins so be quick and the episode will pause if 10 or more people have question or surprised at what they saw. And last don't use your quirk unless its important if not then don't. That goes for you Bakugo." Kevin said while pointed a Bakugo who glared at him.

 Everyone got there snacks and Drinks and want to the theater area with their were couches, beanbags, theater chairs, soft mattress, pillows and blankets in each seat and tables to place the food at. The T.V was big enough for all them to watch. The students sat on the left and the teachers and pro heroes on the right. Izuku sat on a beanbag in the middle with Uraraka on his left and Iida on his right." Wow Deku I can't wait to see your past!" Uraraka said happy to see her friend/crush past. Izuku just nodded still nerves about it. Omarion sat in front of Izuku, Kevin sat next to Kendo who didn't mind Kevin sitting next to her, and Mike who sat next to Todoroki.

 Once everyone was settled Omarion take a remote to the T.V out of a portal which shock the people around him. He press three buttons. One to turn on the T.V which had the words 'My Hero Academia' on it and play episode 1 with the second button. And the last button was to turn off the Lights but luckily small lights not to bight come on. And soon the first Episode play.