A lovable dream

Burr's Story
I fell asleep after the Smell of Marigolds spread around my room.I woke up to see a boy that is way shorter than me,pick up a bunch of Marigolds in all sorts of colors,Red,yellow,and orange too.He looked up from all the flowers and looked at me with a adorable smile, "Hi there!I'm Alexander Hamilton,May I ask who you are?"He said as he came closer to me,when he was right in front of me the flower field turned into clouds and flew away. "I'm Aaron,Aaron burr"I replied reaching out a hand and returning Alexander a smile. "Do you like to play,draw,or whatever?" He said staying out of my personal space unlike my friends in high school. "I enjoy writing and well just fun things."I replied taking the flowers,Alexander was offering me,and they were my favorite kind,Freesias.Alexander grabbed my hand and brought my to a tree with pastel blue and pink leaves,He made a signal that told me I had to sit down,so I did as told and then there I was having papers appear in front of me.Alexander sat besides me and started to write, "And what am I supposed to write about?"I asked then chuckled, "I'm not sure,whatever floats your boat."He responded then writing something about his life so,I wrote stuff about my life too. I can't believe I'm even talking to a stranger,yet he makes me feel warm inside.

Hours past and Alexander and I were just writing and chatting but then my alarm clock,started to ring.I saw Alexander smile and wave good bye,Then I woke up in my room with a sad look in my eyes,but Maybe I'll get to see him in my next dream.I change into the normal school uniform and then I put on my favorite red jacket and attend breakfast with...no one but my maids and butlers.I wait for the limbo to come over,and bring me to school then,I greet my friends and hurry to class.After 3rd period I  went to lunch and ate lunch on a bench but then Thomas and my other friends came and invited me to a sleepover at Thomas',I of course accepted,so I could have company until I fall asleep and see Alexander again.

After school I ask Thomas if I could visit him early so 'I could catch up with his little siblings'I May have lied because I actually wanted to go early so I could Have someone to talk to while waiting for Alexander to visit me in my dreams,like I stated at lunch.He was glad he had someone his age and gender asked to hang out since,James wasn't able to come and talk with him until the sleep over.I called Mr.Lee and told him I'm not gonna be home until tomorrow since I am attending a sleepover and I'm going over to their house early and he chuckled and told me to have fun,he also said he'll be sending extra clothing as well as my pjs for me,so I got really excited since Mr.Lee doesn't let me out a lot.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 11, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dreams do come true||Hamburr storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें