BIRTHDAY

Authors note: hi guys! So today is my birthday!! So I wanted to make a quick fill in chapter to kinda give you guys something because you guys already gave me so much well here we go this also has nothing to do with the main story)

Edit: this is a late birthday gift

Todoroki POV

Today was Izuku's birthday, which we just recently found out because one of the teachers told us. Thank, God for teachers I guess. Bakugo and I wanted to buy him something, but we have no idea what he would like.

We come home and Izuku charges at us and brings us into a hug. He's just like a child, it's cute...I kind of like it. I softly hug him, knowing he's still injured and that he's so thin he could snap like a twig. Bakugo, on the other hand, is a different story. He hugged Midoriya into a tight, air crushing, hug. "Bakugo, be gentle with him!" I yell at him sternly. "Nah," He ays still squeezing him to death. He finally let go and we sat n the couch. Izuku sat in the middle of us; me on the right of him and Bakugo on the left. Why does Izuku have to be so adorable? "So, Izuku. What do you want for your birthday?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. He looked confused at the question. "What's a birthday, Shoto-kun?" Bakugo and I look at each other in disbelief. "Deku, have you never had a birthday?" Katsuki asked the fragile boy. He shook his head, "No, I guess not. Should I have?" After he said that Bakugo and I made a silent agreement. We are giving Izuku a birthday and celebrating it with him.

Bakugo POV

I grab Todoroki by the arm and drag him into the kitchen. "We have to think of something to get for Deku," I whisper to him. He only nods in agreement and we walk back into the living room to see a confused Deku. Cute... "Izuku, we are going to the store, okay? We need you to stay here while we're out." Deku nods and we rush out of the house and to the store. I then remember something we could get the nerd for his birthday. Deku needs more clothes, so I tell Todo-fuck and he agrees with me. So, we find him a cute green sweatshirt that matches his Hero costume. When we return home we call for Izuku and he runs to us like a lost puppy, cute. Clearly, Todoroki thinks the same from the smile on his face.

Izuku POV

I come over to the two men to see a bag. I wonder what's inside? Maybe I should wait. They tell me to sit on the couch and, like a dog, I obey them. I look at them in confusion, "We got you something for your birthday, damn nerd." Bakugo said handing me the bag. Excited, I open the bag and smile at what's inside. Tears form in my eyes as I look at the new clothes. Tears of joy flow down my cheeks. This is the first time anyone has bought me something... "Deku, what's wrong!?" I look up and smile at them. "Sorry, I'm just really happy," I said wiping away my tears. Todoroki sighed in relief while Bakugo grumbled and relaxed his shoulders. The handed me one more gift. It was in a black box. When I opened it I smiled even more. A bracelet with the words, "Part of the BakuTodo family".

Edited on April 4, 2019