Chapter 1

Just as I was coming to consciousness, I heard other voices. I also realized that there was something or someone underneath me. He had long black hair, white bangs, he also had a robotic right arm and he looked like something out of a dream. I quickly but quietly got up. He started to wake up and he was even more handsome than I thought.

"Who are you?" he asked. "Leila McClain. Who might you be?" I asked him. "Takashi Shirogane, but call me Shiro, Ms. McClain" Shiro said. He then gave me a funny look. "What?" I asked.

"Would you by chance be related to Lance McClain?" Shiro asked me. I gave him a confused look. "I'm sorry who? You can just call me Leila" I said to him. "He's a Paladin of Voltron, along with my friends, Leila" he said. I nodded.

I did know my brother, but that was about it. I kinda knew about our parents, but it was about a few years ago, before I got my memories of my parents back. They fell in love after they saved Earth. Dad was a flirt. Mom was a kind, loving, woman.

"Quiet in there, you two" a Galra guard said pounding on the door. We got quiet. Wow that's rude I thought. Shiro and I wrote to one another. After awhile the door opened and the guard told us that we were going to be transported to another facility.

We were put on these pods and thank quiznack we were in the same pod. "Shiro, I'm scared" I said. "I know you are, come here" he said. I went over to him and he put his arms around me and held me close until I was calmed down as I buried my face in his chest. We made it to the other facility, but then the Galra tore us apart.

"No! Let her go!" Shiro yelled at the guard. The guard reluctantly let me go and I ran back to Shiro and he held me as I cried. "I'm right here, I won't let anything happen to you, Leila" Shiro said.

As soon as he said that, there were other voices. "Hunk, you and Lance get the prisoners to safety" a male voice said. They came to the rescue and they opened the door. Sounds like Uncle Keith I thought.

"Leila?" Hunk asked. "Hunk? Oh my God! Hunk!" I ran to my brother and hugged him and he hugged back. I knew a little bit about my dad and mom. I kinda knew what they looked like. "Leila?" I heard another familiar male ask.

Dad. "Is it really you, Leila?" Dad asked. I nodded and hugged him.

"Lance, Hunk, its been a long time since we have seen each other" Shiro said. We all got out safely and that is when I saw my mom. "Allura, look who Hunk and I found locked up with Shiro, our daughter" Dad said as he sidestepped. Mom's eyes widened as I walked out from behind Shiro. "Mom" I ran to her and cried in her shoulder.

She hugged me and cried. The next thing I knew is that I was surrounded by my family. I looked up at Shiro and saw him start to walk away. "Shiro, wait" I grabbed his wrist. "What is it, Leila?" Shiro asked.

Letting go of his wrist, I looked up at him. "Don't go, please stay with us" I begged with puppy eyes. "Dude, don't argue with her" my brother said.

Shiro nodded and smiled at me. "So Shiro, what exactly happened in that facility?" Dad asked. He told them what happened to us in the facility. "Well that explains why she didn't want you to go" Mom said. My big brother and I were just talking about my disappearance.

"I never gave up hope on you and Dad finding me. Hunk, I won't lie to you, but I was scared about never seeing you guys again and" I started but my brother interrupted me. "Listen, I know how you feel, sis, we thought we would never be able to see you again, too. Dad and Mom thought you were dead, but I knew you weren't. I had a gut feeling that you were still alive" he said hugging me. I hugged him back and cried because what he said is true.

After my brother and I finished talking, I heard another familiar voice. "Leila" I heard a female voice. I felt her hugging me and I turned right around and hugged her back. "Katie, I thought I would never see you again" I said. Katie and I are best friends.