intro//1

Hi my name is Piper my life was pretty normal till just one Tweet changed it all. My family was not rich but not poor we had enough money to live in a nice 2 story house with a basement and enough money for me and my 2 other sibilings.

   My sister Arlien we call her Ari for short. Then my brother Clayden but we call him Clay for short.

   My mom is a practitionist and was making a bunch of money. My dad left my mom, me and my sibilings when I was 4 when we lived in Colorado.

   We now live in New Jersey and I go to Stayburn North high school I am a 11th grader. I'm in dance, Track, Soccer and I am in student council and homecoming comittee. I know a lot right but I enjoy doing all of these things.

   But in through all of it I have my 2 best friends right there and who have been there for me and we do alot of things together. Kalie and Paige. They are sisters but they are both my best friends.

In this story it will have the dolan twins Ethan and Grayson (obviosly) that one Tweet will make Ethan look at Piper a whole new way and will make Piper look at Ethan a whole new way☺

   When you read just one Tweet make sure to vote and comment if you have any suggestions for this series this will probaly go onto 50 chapters I'm hopeing and might have a sequel.

-Piper🍁💎
Word count:265 words.