Under the table.

I had the advantage of sitting with him, Max. The guy everyone wants, the guy I love, the guy of my dreams, my boyfriend. It was honestly fun being with him almost for all lessons, sometimes we get a little naughty since we are the only ones sitting at the back, no one could really see what we were doing anyway. Everything. Just between the two of us. 

During Sex Ed lesson, a video of a couple having sex was being shown to the class, and honestly, the class was wild. Everyone was loving it. Max placed his hands on my thighs. The size of his palm and arms were kinda a turn on, it was so huge, his veins were popping. Which was also my weakness. Or should I say. Was probably every girl's weakness. 

He slowly moves his hand, nearer to my pussy. As I wasn't wearing a pantie that day anyways, he slid in two of his fingers in me slowly and make sure we wasn't making it too obvious. 

"F...faster" I let out a soft moan. 

He then started to go at a faster pace, and I wasn't able to just like moan, because the teacher is literally at the front. I dropped a pencil and went under the table, and quickly unzipped his pants, stroking his dick. I could see he was enjoying it, and there was something more he wanted. 

"Oh you like it daddy?", I spreaded my legs wide apart, teasing him. "Don't you want to get in here? Come here baby."

He didn't even hesitate. He came right at me. He came down, and we. literally had sex on the floor. He started to tease me back by using his dick touch my pussy, rubbing his dick against my pussy. 

"You want it in there, don't you? Beg for it kitty."

"Please, daddy."

He slid it in me, it was extreme pleasure. It really felt so good. He covered my mouth while I was going to let out moans so that we don't get caught. He turned me around, banged me from the back while grabbing onto my boobs. Whatever we're doing at that time was so bad. 

Before class was over, we got ourselves back to the normal looking state we were previously. 

"Meet me at the toilet later. We have some unfinished business." Max whispered to my ears.