The morning after

The next morning I wake up quite late. With my eyes still closed I'm searching for a warm body next to me and I sigh as I realise that he has already stood up. I whine and sit up, rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out of them.
The sun shines brightly into the room, even the grey curtains can't keep it outside.
My boyfriend enters the room and gives me a light kiss on the forehead.
"I'm surprised you can still walk that good." I say grinning, followed by a yawn.
He shakes his head and laughs.
"Just watch me walking more than two metres. You'll change your mind."
"Not now" I relply and pull his head down to connect our lips. He - surprised by my action - falls onto me without breaking the kiss. My fingers stroke through his blonde dyed hair and his hands reach to hold my face.
After a while he breaks away from the kiss to gasp for air and sits up straight.
"Enough" he says and pods my nose. "Breakfast is ready and the boys will be back soon."
I groan at this reminder. As much as I love being in a boyband and living together, this time I'd rather would have some more time alone with my boyfriend.
Named person examined his position.
"Although I like this position. Me on top of you."
He earns a cheeky grin from my side.
"Okay, okay, next time I'll let you win."
"I promise, I won't disappoint you."
"You never will, sweetie."
These are my last words before I give him a quick peck on the lips. He gets off me and I get dressed for breakfast. We discuss once again, if we should already tell the other band members about our relationship, but the agreement is the same as it was months ago: Not yet.
After breakfast, he stays up from his chair to do the dishes. I grin at his stumbles and his painfully distorted face. Then I get up myself and place my arms around his waste. With my teeth I move his shirt a little to kiss the bite mark that I left.
"Was I too hard on you last night?" I ask him a little worried.
He shakes his head and stopps doing the dishes for a moment to turn around and face me.
"No, it was great. I mean it. You were great and I loved it." He answers and leans forward to kiss me.
"I love you" I say when we break the kiss.
"I love you, too" He replies and kisses me again.