The Betrayal/Banishment

A/N: Please enjoy and remember, I don't own PJO or HOO. Rick Riordan does. BTW, this is after the 2nd Giant War ceremony.

Percy's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe my eyes!

I just saw Annabi-beth kiss Luke a son of Hermes.

( A/N Why am I not surprised?)

I finally got approval to marry her and she and the whole camp stabs me in the back for Luke?! I couldn't believe it.

I stalked up to them,the waves lapped harder onto the sea shore and the winds whipped.My vision blurred with tears of anger and sadness. 

"How could you Annabeth?" I whispered/ asked.

" It's not what it looks like, Percy!" Annabeth shouted in surprise.

" I loved you Annabeth. You just threw away my trust like yesterday's trash and cheat on me with a son of Hermes. Even when I gave up god-hood TWICE? You got immortality even when you knew that I decided to stay mortal.

What about seeing our other friends, like the REAL Luke and Silena, Charles, Zoe, Bianca, Ethan,Pollux. All of them! The others and DAEDALUS!?"

" Percy, don't you dare bring the REAL Luke in this! He was a hero. I only date heroes."

" Oh, so me returning from Calypso's island just to be with you means nothing? Does me diving into the River Styx to help you mean nothing to you?"

" Perseus Achilles Jackson!" Poseidon thundered. " How dare you murder your mum, step dad and half-sister?!"

" But father! I would never murder Estelle,Paul and mum! You know that! Loyalty is my Fatal Flaw." I shouted back in surprise. I stumbled back. My mum, Paul and Estelle were murdered?

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Luke standing there, smirking. I finally realized it! HE was the one who murdered my mortal family! He wanted me to suffer. 

I charged at Luke and punched his face.

" Percy! Stop that!" Annabeth yelled at me.

" He killed Estelle, Paul and Mum! I will avenge them. After all my namesake means the Avenger or Destroyer." I said. My eyes turned into the colour of Greek Fire. My aura flared and my words were as sharp as Riptide.

" Perseus! For your crime I Poseidon god of the seas, oceans, water and horses hereby disown Perseus Achilles Jackson." Fa-Poseidon bellowed.

Then everyone started cheering.

" Go away Jackson. No one needs you! Get lost! Your not needed." B-Luke. ( A/N: I'm just going to call the bad Luke that.)

I ran to the Poseidon cabin and packed my bag. Just as I stepped out of the border of Camp Half-Hell, I was blinded by a flash of light. When the light faded I was in the throne room of Olympus. All the Greek and Roman campers where there.

" Perseus Jackson! For your crime of murder you will be sentenced to Tartarus. And to make it more unbearable, you will become immortal in pain. Which means you will endure pain without dying until you die of old age." Drama Queen bellowed. " Does anyone object and challenge me?" 

There was silence when Thalia and Nico looked at each other and nodded.

" We do." Thalia and Nico said in unison. Artemis looked at Thalia with betrayal evident in her eyes. Zeus looked at Thalia with surprise and anger. Hades on the other hand just sighed in disappointment, as he sat on a guest chair.

" Then you will be cast into Tartarus with the traitor. Are you willing to." Zeus asked, hinting as in get out of the way.

" No. We're cousins, siblings and friends. We stick together." Nico refused for Thalia and himself. Thalia nodded and stood by Percy's side along with Nico on the other side.

" Okay you three traitors, do you have any last words?" Hera asked. 

Percy stepped forward, his eyes hardening.

" This is my warning. You cast us down there and we will never help you with upcoming war. You call us traitors. Maybe we should help the enemy, I mean we are already labeled as traitors. When you need us the most, we won't be there. And know that it's your fault. We will not save or help you with our last breath. For you are the real traitors." Percy spat out. He then gathered as much spit he could and spat it all out on the base of Zeus' throne, a sign of loathing and disrespect. 

Zeus stood up and tossed them into a hole that lead to Tartarus.

" Good riddance." He said rubbing his hands together happily.

Meanwhile the trio were free falling into the domain of Tartarus. Poor Nico and Percy. Having to suffer Tartarus once again. Thalia on the other hand was screeching like a maniac, as she fell. I mean, who wouldn't? If you were afraid of heights and you were falling down thousands of feet above ground, wouldn't you be screaming as well?

Nico, who finally found out the little secret of Thalia's fear of heights, was hugging her in a brotherly way.

The trio looked scared out of their wits.

When they finally landed on the broken glass landscape of Tartarus, they all fell unconcious.

A man in his early forties strolled up to the three cousins. He had scars littered all over his body, and he wore a cruel smile across his face. 

"Well, well, well. Look what the gods decided to send me?" The man cackled evilly.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry for taking so long to update.

QUESTION: What did Rachel use to hit Kronos in the eye? ___________