━ 14, DO YOU MIND?

DARIUS AND NADIA ENTERED THE WIDE DOORS OF THE CINEMA, filled with smiles and laughter; they were also holding some delicious popcorn. darius had chosen barbecue while nadia decided on cheese. darius had thought the movie date kind of thing was a bit mainstream, but they hadn't really talked often before ━ neither were they that close. they just talked sometimes. darius chose a movie date because there wouldn't actually be much talking since afterall, they'd be focusing on the movie.

but, darius was a bit anxious; he had been one of those people who were talkative in movies, and he was scared that nadia would think it was irritating. even just a tad joke or something ━ he was scared to do it.

although, darius didn't know what he was getting into. nadia had been the exact same. she was talkative in movies. at one point of her life, ruby had gotten really mad at her, so, she threw her popcorn at her. but that had been awhile back, long before nadia was diagnosed amnesia.

as the last movie trailer had just finished, suddenly, johnny had entered, seating behind them. johnny, being a goofy genius, had worn a hoodie with shades and a stick on beard; not to mention, he inserted some stuffing inside him to look more chubby. it wasn't completely obvious that it was him though at some point.

the movie began. johnny had to do something ━ and he did! he stretched his legs out, crossing them into the back of darius' seat as darius began to feel uncomfortable.

"someone is kicking my chair," whispered darius to nadia. "annoying, don't ya think?" he grinned.

"you can switch with me if you want." nadia offered. as darius shook his head, "nah, i'm good. thank you, though." johnny had heard mutters of the conversation, so he stretched out his legs more. nadia had noticed, si then she turned around and whispered, "do you mind?"

johnny pretended he didn't know any english, so he just did random hand gestures as nadia just turned back, and watched the movie. darius then tried to fix his position, so he sat up straight, starting to ruin johnny's view of the movie.

"can you watch it?" johnny spoke in an accent, poking darius on the shoulder. darius answered back, "how about you stop stretching your legs?"

"if that's what you want," johnny said, putting his legs down as darius lowered himself so johnny could see. johnny started to do something again ━ he started doing an 'obnoxious' drink slurp and loud chewing. it surprisingly was offly quiet in the movie house, so it had felt like johnny was doing an ASMR.

"SHUSH!" the crowd yelled.

the movie ended as darius walked out, somehow bothered of course, while nadia walked out frustrated. the two had went their separate ways— darius went home while nadia attempted to find the "man" who was bothering them.

     cliché it was, she bumped into him and johnny's props fell off. "oh my gosh, i'm so sorry!" nadia exclaimed as she helped him out with the stuff that fell on the ground. then looking up, she saw his face. "johnny?!" she screamed-asked. johnny did some random hand gestures while nadia crossed her arms. "i know it's you, johnny!"

    "what are you doing here?" she asked. johnny looked at her in the eyes and then looked somewhere else, running away.

     "hey!" nadia yelled, chasing him.

RIA RAWRS XD

sorry this is so late!! i was supposed topublish this chapter like two days ago

publish this chapter like two days ago