the mystery

Hannah^^

CHRIS'S POV

I  held Venice in my arms. 

I don't fucking understand why can't we do anything! i don't understand what Xavier wants. because coming to his dinner. he told us in the car, not to oppose Sarah. she is a new member of our gang. no matter what she does, we have to support her. 

i could see Xavier wanted to stop Sarah, but he couldn't. 

we just reached home. my shirt is all red because of blood. Noah just got his hand treated and Sarah got her feet treated. 

"i swear, i would have shot that bitch" Noah said. 

"Shut up Noah!" Jason yelled.

"you shut up! they shot us!" Sarah yelled back.

"and look who is saying! who started it? what was the fucking need to do that? and i'm glad at least Hannah shot you wherever she shot you!" i shouted. 

"Shut up Chris!" Xavier yelled.

"shut up? shut up? what did Starla do? she didn't even deserve to be shot 6 times in stomach! did you see how much blood she lost! and Venice? and Hannah? and they shot them on leg and feet that too one time and you're objecting!" i yelled. 

Xavier closed his eyes and clenched his jaws. 

"you know what Xavier! i don't know why you are supporting Sarah. but even the girls are right! they shot them for defense in the end! but they were shot in stomach, chest and back! which is something to be serious!" i yelled and walked upstairs to my room, followed by Jason. 

leaving Noah, Sarah and Xavier in the living room 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jason and i are driving to school alone, leaving Noah and Xavier at home. we decided not to talk to them, today. 

i walked towards our first class, somewhere expecting the girls to come to school today so we'll know they are alright. 

the first class started,  Xavier and Noah came to school in a while. but not the girls. 

it's lunch time now and we're in the cafeteria when one announcement happened stating "Chris, Jason. there's someone waiting for you outside the principle's office". 

"whoa" Jason said as we both walked towards the principle's office when in way i saw Brick, leaning to a black car with tears flowing down. 

"Brick?" i asked. he turned to see us as we walked towards him. 

"are they okay?" Jason asked. 

"they-" he was about to say when Noah and Xavier joined us. Brick clenched his jaws and fists and continued "Hannah is treated and she is able to walk well. Venice is asked to stay in bed for 2 more days" he said, without having any eye contact. 

"and.. Starla?" Xavier asked. 

"why do you care" Brick said as he walked towards the driver seat of his car and opened the door and sat in. 

"At least tell us" Jason asked. 

"i came here to tell you just about Venice and Hannah" he said as he started the engine of the car. 

"but hey! Starla is our friend as well!" I said

"Star doesn't make friends, it's been years since she had any friends other than Hannah and Venice" he said as he wiped of the tears. 

"please" Jason asked. 

"you know what, you don't deserve her! not even her friendship! because if you did! you would have done something to save her last night!" he said as he drove away. leaving us there. in mystery. 

i hope she's fine. 

wait what 'save her' is she even fine?

Jason and i both turned to leave when we heard Xavier. 

"Starla, Venice and Hannah are just girls. don't get attached to them" he said.

"forget it Xavier" i said as we walked away.