Chapter 1: I've Sinned

Opening his eyes to find a wooden roof on top of him was not the plan. He planned to see fire instead of a roof. Is there a problem when his soul is snatched away by the Grin Reaper ?

He decided to try and sit up. Only to find his body is very stiff. He plopped back on the bed.

Ah, no. This is not a bed. More like, a futon. He accidentally saw a glimpse of himself in the glass of water on a table not too far away from him.

Who ? Was his first thought when he saw this figure whose face looked like he just recovered from a brutal assault.

When he saw those smooth and silky black hair and the clothes, he instantly knew this figure by heart.

Isn't this Lei ZhangLi ? A cannon fodder character in his novel that he published and finished not too long ago. Ah, this author is surprised he even remembered this pitiful cannon fodder—

Wait, that means ......

This author touched his own cheeks, hair and every part of his body frantically.

Isn't he inside Lei ZhangLi's body ?! This revelation made the author depressed. He wanted to vomit ! That means, is he going to die soon ? In the hands of the hero—

He involuntarily gasped. This author tried to recall ZhangLi's recent memories and found something very surprising. It makes his face pale even more. The incident where ZhangLi punched the hero happened last week in a lesson. After a throughout beating, ZhangLi couldn't get up and had to stay inside his room for a week.

Shit, so pitiful ! ZhangLi punched the hero's face because he directly insulted Lei family, though unknowingly. The hero retaliated with a throughout beat up. Ah, this author suddenly regretted making the hero too strong in his early stages.

He even regretted making ZhangLi a vengeful person, in which this young man used violence rather than words.

After this incident, ZhangLi is supposed to hate the hero even more. He even went as far as insulting the hero's family.

But because this author is inside of ZhangLi's body, he's not going to tempt the hero even further. It's like, tickling a sleeping dragon.

The wooden door slides open, revealing a woman with a bucket in hand. Without saying anything, she kneeled beside ZhangLi and began cleaning his body.

During this process, he tried to recall the woman's name. She's a healer. Her name is Ah Qing. 28 years old and will be unemployed in two weeks because she got accused of hurting Fei XiZulan.

Such devastating fate. But she can pick herself up while ZhangLi can't, because he dug his own grave and gladly jumped in it.

"Miss Ah, i think you should take the day off for the next two weeks" ZhangLi couldn't stop himself from uttering that. He gritted his teeth when his jaw feels like shit.

"Why? I'm not competent enough for Blood Lily Sect?" She asked quietly while helping ZhangLi with his black robe.

"No. You are more than competent. It's because i foresaw a danger coming for you" ZhangLi decided to be blunt and stared Ah Qing with his red eyes.

Ah Qing watched ZhangLi's movement with her own brown eyes and ends up looking straight inside of his captivating red eyes.

"I didn't know you have the ability to see the future" Ah Qing stated calmly. She decided to hear ZhangLi's explanation for her supposed 'danger' even though ZhangLi didn't show any signs of explaining it to her. Ah Qing placed her hands on her lap while waiting for ZhangLi.