Chapter 2

(The girl in the picture is Yeon Woo)
               I woke up by my alarm in my phone and just realised I'm about to leave UK, I'm gonna miss this place so much! I got up and took a shower then put on some make up and wore an outfit.

                 I go out of my room to wake up my BFF's but they're already awake "Took you long enough to find an outfit!" Yeon Woo said "Girl you'll be late if we don't go to the airport now!" Said Ahin "I'm sorry! I forgot to pack my phone cas...

                 I go out of my room to wake up my BFF's but they're already awake "Took you long enough to find an outfit!" Yeon Woo said "Girl you'll be late if we don't go to the airport now!" Said Ahin "I'm sorry! I forgot to pack my phone cases and other outfits!" I said "Come on let's go! Even if we are gonna miss you we don't want you to be late at your flight!" Said Daisy. We go into the car and drove off to the airport, I texted Yoongi's manager Lee Jisoo.

Jisoo Unnie

Rilakkuma: Jisoo Unnie
I'm on my way to the
Airport.         

                                      Jisoo Unnie: Ok!!!!

Rilakkuma: Where will
I sleep there?

                                Jisoo Unnie: You have a room there

Rilakkuma: Ok thanks bye!!

                              Jisoo Unnie: Bye See U

______________________________________              
                  "Nancy-ah call us every day and night!" Said Yeon Woo "Ok MOM!" I said "Seriously Nancy call us ok?" Said Ahin "If you have problems with him or them call us!" Said Tae Ha "We are here" said Nayun. We got off the car and went inside the airport "Bye guys! I'm sooo gonna miss you all!" I said while we have a group hug, all of them are crying and saying they'll miss me and stuff "Bye Girls! Luv U!!" I said "We love you too!!!! Go or you might miss the flight!" Said Ahin then 5 seconds later they all screamed "WE LOVE YOU NANCY-AH!!!!!!" They all shouted. I'm in the plane now and its a 10 hour flight! I'm gonna be sooo bored. I ended up watching 3 movies that are The Parent Trap, Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, then I just realized that the girls gave me my favorite candies, I quickly grabbed them from my bag and open it up "Ahhhhhh it smells so good!" I said while smelling the peppermint, I ate 5 pieces of peppermint then I felt my eyelids getting heavier so I put my candies aside the fall asleep. I woke up by the flight attendant asking me who am I "Miss are you Nancy Min??" She asked "Yes why?" I said half asleep "Your seat is not here Miss" she said "Oh I'm sorry I didn't book this flight my friend did" I said while I pack my things "It's ok Miss, Come with me please" she said as she gestured the way to the right. I was so surprised that she brought me to the VIP compartment, "Um mm.... Is this my compartment?" I asked shocked "Yes Miss" she said "OMG thank you!" I said as I got in, it was so VIP you get a wider TV a remote control, some wider spaces to put your things and a sofabed! "I'll leave you now miss" she said then left, I looked at my phone and saw the time, Yes! 3 hours left. I was bored to death so I just kept looking at the date which is March 8, What will I cook for Snow White(Yoongi's Nickname)? I don't know his favorites maybe I  should ask Jisoo Unnie. Oh wait I'll just cook my favorite bundle! I started yet to fall asleep again.

                     I woke up by the attendant again. "Miss we are here!" She said happily, "Really?!?!" I kinda shouted "Yes Miss so I suggest you get ready!" She said "O-ok" I said I'm kinda nervous OMG its been so long, my heart. I got down the airplane then got in the airport to find my bag. It took me about 30 minutes to GE my baggage, then I left there to go find a taxi. While I was out I saw a poster with my name on it "Ummmm hi?" I said "Miss Nancy! Come with me please!" She said "Where is Jisoo Unnie?" I asked "She is on tour with BTS" she said "Ok" I said, we walked to a car that looks old, I was so pissed right now! Really a old school car "Is that our ride?" I asked "No. That is" she said as she pointed to a limo, a LIMO!!! I am soooooo happy right now "OMG!!! A VIP seat and now a LIMO!!" I said excitedly "Let's get in so we can unpack your things" she said "Can we go to the mall? I'm gonna buy some decorations, cake and stuff" I said "We already bought that, but sure cause we haven't bought a cake and food" she said "Yes!" I said

               We bought the things needed and now we are going to their beloved home, according to her which every girl wanted to know. "What's your name?" I asked "Oh I'm Rose Tuan" she said "Hi!" I said "I also have a brother that I haven't seen in a long time" she said Sadly "Really? Who is he?" I asked "Oh he's also famous, he's from a group named Got7 he's Mark Tuan" she said "Oh! The guy with a long chin?" I asked "Yeah!" She said. We arrived in the living room, I gotta say this house is bigger than I thought, way bigger! "Your room is upstairs" she said "Ummm... Specificly where is it there?" I asked "The door with a mint green color" she said "Mint Green?!?" I shouted "Sorry! Is it the worst color?" She asked kind of nervous "No no don't be sorry, I just shouted because its my favorite color!" I said "You can unpack now and rest early cause tomorrows gonna be tiring" she said "Ok thanks!" I said "I'll be leaving now" Rose said "Ok! Bye Rose!" I said waiving my hands. She left and I go to my room, I was so surprised! It was a mint green, white and gold themed room! Even the bed matches the theme, and by the way the bed is a King Size!!! I'm off to a very gold start! I looked at my phone and saw the time which is 7:28 so I took a shower then dig in some clothes at my baggage and got my Narwhaul onsie. While I finished getting dressed I put all my clothes nicely and neatly at my walk in closet, to be honest there's already some designs clothes there. Tomorrow is going to be a long day! I checked the time and it was already 9:04, time passes by so fast. My eyelids are getting heavier so I jumped in my bed and covered myself with my fluffy blanket and went to dreamland.

Authors Note:
Thanks for reading this chapter and book guys! Please support me