Prologue

The land of Gamindustri a world that is filled with fear and hatred. The land that is made up of four nations.

Lowee a nation know for it's cold never ending snow and violet oppression of citizens.

Leanbox a nation that has powerful force known as the Red ring made up of 5 people 

Lastation a nation infamous for having fumes coming from it's 10 power plants that is quite toxic.

 And Finally Planeptune a nation feared for its powerful technological advancements.

Each nation is ruled by one devil they are known as the CDUs.

Console Destruction Units.

Leanbox ruled by Green heart

Lowee ruled by White heart

Lastation ruled by Black heart

And Planeptune Ruled by Purple heart

In the pass the CDUs have battled for years but to no avail. No matter how long they battled they could never gain control over each other for long. All four of them saw it as pointless to try and rule the world alone. But none of them wants to stop the war since one does not all don't want to look weak towards the others. 

But soon enough a new threat emerges. Seeing this as an opportunity the girls form a "temporary peace" treaty.  The four devils soon race towards the location of the threat.  

This is the tale of how the world was saved thanks too the deity of sanctuary.

Nepgear  (The CDU candidate of Planeptune) stood alone in Gamindustri graveyard. The CDUs have been defeated. "How can this be possible?" She thought. "Neptune and the others are so strong."   The woman standing in front of Nepgear was known as CFW magic. 

She was pushing the young CDU back easily. "Its over for you Devils!" She quickly rushed Nepgear forcing her to counter quickly. She was weak. That is what Neptune and Histoire always told her. 

She blocked the blow and slashed Horizontally. Her attack was too slow however and CFW just blocked the slash with one of her scythes. Neptune (In Purple heart form) saw this and noticed that CFW was about to finish Nepgear off. "This is goodbye demon!" Nepgear closed her eyes prepared for death but instead. She saw Neptune, blocking the attack with her arm. 

With a swift kick Neptune pushed her away. "Get the hell out of here brat!" Neptune yelled angrily. "No I can't leave you!" Nepgear yelled back. "Don't act big just go! Get the other candidates! Reclaim our land! Stop Arfoire from reviving! Do something useful for once in your dame life!" 

CFW magic got back up. Neptune then gave Nepgear four small crystals. "GO!" Neptune yelled one last time, Nepgear began to run away. Neptune faced towards CFW magic. "Demon! I will slay you!" The two charged at each other. 

In the distance Nepgear could hear her sister scream, refusing to look back as she ran she holding the four small crystals in her hand. 

"I will comeback sister, and when I do I will kill them! All of them! Everylast one of that angles fighters! I will show everyone how weak they truly are!" 

End of Prologue