boarding

Heys my name's Tessa I'm thirteen and headed to China with my school. Right now we're heading to board the plane. Honestly most people don't like planes because they're stuck to some weird stranger but I'm next to my two besties Tina and Talia. Ya haha all our names start with T so funny right? How bout no we got over that five years ago we've been friends fr seven years. Even if we run out of stuff to talk about we each brought two books which I hope is enough cause we all read really fast.

"Tessa hurry up!" Talia yells at me rudely from the other side of a mob

"She's probably lost again." Tina mumbles from the same direction. "Marco!"
"Polo!" I shout back

"Marco!" Talia shouts.

"Polo!" I yell as I catch a glimpse of them through the crowd. On three I'll try to burst through the crowd ok this should be easy enough, I hope. "One two three!" I howl like a battle cry as i smash through the crowd until Tina pinches me. "Ay I made it."

"Good job you traveled five feet." Talia congratulates me sarcastically.

"Rude." I snap before striding over to the port thinga mobober type thing. We hand the lady our tickets and wait as she scan them.

"Your in 2b your in 6a and your in 9a" She announces but before i can object the next people pop up and shove us on the plane and out of their way.

"Let's see if we can get whoever we're sitting next to to switch with us." Talia suggests so I go to my seat and pull out a book for as I wait for this mystery person shows up.

Finally I hear someone approach just as I finish the chapter. Without raising my head I begin to spout off at them

"Heys so could you pretty please switch with my friends cause we need to sit next to each other pretty please?" I beg and look up just to make eye contact with the most stunning guy in the universe. Holy biolumnecent crossant! "Uh hi pretty please?" I stammer.

"Actually I think you need to switch with me I have the window seat." Damn that voice it's husky but warm like melting caremel.

"But y you dont understand you dont get it I need to fangirl and vent if I cant talk to my friends about it you'll be defensless against my endless fandom problems."

"Whatever." Poor thing. Cue evil laugh dang nabbits it came out as a giggle which he responded to with a low hot chuckle. I swear I'm about to melt. Instead I have to get up and squeaze pass him as i do i can feel his abs and wait dies he have a b. Nope dont think about that stuff. I tense up as i slide into my seat. Obviusly he notced i tensed because he let out another laugh. oh my his laugh could not be more of a turn on.

"Do i know you?" He asks almost sincerely.

"That's the most cliche pick up line." I scoff. "I don't think I've met you unless it's the night I blanked out writing an essay." I joke even though it was true. Then I can see something click in his head which makes him stiffen and shoot up but then his face goes cold and emotionless.

"I need to make a call." He announces before stalking off to the back of the plane. Well that happened I guess I'll go check on Tina and Talia. I go over to Tina then we go and sit in the isle near Talia just on the ground. We got some looks but whatever.