[4]

~time skip to next morning~

Daniels POV
We all wake up and see all the girls watching us. Zach gets a little startled and screams because the girls are in their wolf form.
Zach: AHHHHH

Jack: JESUS what Zach it's too early for that.

Zach: oh opps it's just you guys sorry.

I roll my eyes.
Then I walk into the kitchen.
Everyone then gets up and follow the girls into the kitchen. We eat breakfast. Then I remember something and ask flat out.

Daniel: so...about this mate thing and there are 5 of us and 5 of you who is who's mate?

Luna looks at the girls.
Almost as if they are having a conversation just by eye contact.

Luna: well...that's probably a question for later.

Zach: why

Camila: well so that we don't just jump too it. We already know  who's mate is who's but we don't want to rush it because if we transform you guys too early it could kill you. And we also want to build a relationship first and be comfortable for the mating process so it's not all awkward and such.

Zach: oh.

Tatum: the only problem though is that if we wait to long we or just werewolves in general when they find they're mate they can be horny in a way and basically become a bitch when things don't start to happen and they have to continue to wait.

Daniel: so basically a girl on her period but worse?

Christina: yeah I guess you can put it that way

Corbyn: that's an oof.

Jonah: so like how do you know it's time for like mating? Like what happens.

Luna: well you have to start to become a werewolf by mating first and having what werewolves when their mates are human called the "first bite." At the end of mating. Then after that and they are half wolf then when the full moon happens and you are under the moonlight in certain room then you become full.

Corbyn: what's the first bite do?

Christina: that's when a human takes in some DNA of a werewolf so then they are half then the moonlight will do the rest then after that as a celebration we can go out and howl at the moon.

Jack: I was never told it was a lot of work to be a werewolf and not even learning powers just become one.

We laugh and then continue on the day.

Sorry this is a short chapter I just really need to update something and sorry for any errors I just get lazy sometimes and not check them.
But thank you for reading and I'm sorry for slow updates.

Word count: 454