Not Doing Well and Feeling Forgotten

Y'all r dying

WARNING: DUE TO SLIGHT DEPRESSION, MAX DEPRIVES HIMSELF OF FOOD! DO NOT DO THAT! YOU 👏 ARE 👏 BEAUTIFUL 👏!!!!!!!

--------------------
Max's P.O.V.
--------------------

I'm not doing well. I'm not eating, sleeping. Y/n and Iavoid each other at all costs. I'm pretty sure she's been crying as much as I have.

A lot.

I'm pretty sure the rest of the camp gas caught on because Nikki and Neil keep on saying sorry. What are they sorry for? I did what I had to do.

It seemed like it took forever, and it happened in a flash at the same time, but soon, it was the last day of camp.

Y:n had no where to go because she had to stay with David, and my parents were no where to be seen. After saying goodbye (and fuck you) to everyone, David lead me and Y/n into the mess hall. Somehow we always end up in the mess hall.

Y/n and I sat at opposite ends of the room, but David came over to talk to me. "Max, do you have any idea where you're parents are? Or, maybe when they're coming?" I shook my head. No. They probably forgot I fucking existed. Good. Good for them. All I do is bring pain into everyone's lives so them forgetting me isn't the worst thing possible.

Then Gwen came up to me, she kept trying to bring up a lasting conversation, and I kept shutting her down. As she was leaving, I suddenly stated, "You would make a great mom, Gwen." It came out of nowhere.

Gwen turned back to me and smiled sadly, "Where the hell did you get that idea?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

I sighed, "I don't fucking know... I guess I've been thinking about my parents a lot... and relationships in general. You know, with everything going on." I glanced over at Y/n and then back at Gwen. I think she got the message because her smile got even sadder.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that, by the way. You guys were cute together."

I sighed, "Yeah. Everyone is sorry."

Gwen sat back down. "You, know, Max. You're not that bad of a kid. I wouldn't mind having you as my own."

I smiled, "You never know."

"Let's just wait a few more minutes. I'm sure your folks will get here soon."

Apparently a few more minutes means a few more hours.

Apparently a few more minutes means a day.

A fucking day. They forgot me. My own parents forgot me. Oh god. Oh my fucking god.

Why me.

———————-
ALMOST AT THE END FOLKS
———————-