☄️2

Kim Seungmin

I entered my first class and sat at my assigned seat. I plumped my head down in my desk. Maybe I can take a short sleep right?

I was about to fall asleep when I felt someone sat beside me. Im too tired to care.

"uhm..Hey? Are you alright?" I snapped my head and looked at the person who spoked. My eyes widened. Han Jisung.

I cleared my throat and I put a blank expression. "Why are you here? As far as I know you're not my seatmate"

"You're right but i'll be your seatmate from now on" he grinned. The hell is he saying? "I asked minjae if we could change seats cause I cant quite actually see their at the back" He's still grinning and he scratched the back of his neck.

I just nodded at what he said, not really wanting to talk. He was about to say something when our professor entered the room.

At the middle of the discussion, I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to him annoyed.

"what?" I asked as I looked at him. "Do you have a spare pen?" I can see a blushed crept to his cheeks  but I guess he didn't notice it. "I dont have one, sorry" I said and I adverted my gaze at the front as I listen to the discussion. But not after a while, I heard him sigh.

I started to space out and I heard our prof discussing about some project thingy. It's English Class by the way.

"your partner will be your seatmate" alright there would be no proble– well shit, that's really a big problem i guess. Our prof discussed about the project and dismissed us.

"so..." I heard jisung say as I was fixing my things. I looked at him with his arms crossed and he started grinning. "so what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"you'll be my partner for this semester" he said, still grinning. "I know. And your point is?" can't he just get straight to the point?

"I say we exchange numbers...?" I just rolled my eyes and get a piece of paper inside my bag. I wrote my number and gave it to him."Can I go now?"

"Perhaps do you want to start the project today? You know so—" I cut him off before he finish his sentence.

"I have a lot of things to do today. We can just talk it out some other day. So if you'll excuse me? I have to go now"

He was about to say something but I already walked past through him.

How can I survive this semester ugh.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hey guys! Look who decided to update after so many years😀

So yeah, Im sorry it took so long for me to updated but I've been focusing on my hyunsung AU at twitter and my studies so I dont have time to update this seungsung fic agdjdksks

Next Chapter might take too long to so bye for now i guess?

Ciao👋