Participant Rules

Welcome to the rules section. We know not many people like rules but it is required in order to have a contest that goes smoothly.

Follow this account permanently (We will check.)

Follow your hostesses and round 1 & 2 judges permanently: ClarityNMercy, BriannaRoseC, & GoddessV

Follow your genre judges for your category permanently. (We will check.)

Add this book to your library and a public reading list. (Will check the public reading list.)

No bribing and no bullying. Basic rules that shouldn't have to be a problem.

Must have a minimum of 4 chapters. Short stories and poetry can be 1 to 3 chapters if completed. (That can include prologue but not author notes, media, etc.)

You can enter LGBT+ and mature. (Mature includes Wattpad guidelines.) By the way, the password is your favorite mythical creature. (Password subjects might change.)

Right now only entries can be in ONLY mainly ENGLISH but maybe if we in future contests can be in different languages if we can find judges for other languages. (You can have phrases in other languages if it is part of the story.)

You must have a cover. You will be partly judged on covers.

If you change book title, username, or genre let us know right away.

You can enter up a max of three books but they must be in separate genres. Only one entry per category.

You may only enter your original works. (You may enter works that have co-authors.)

Have fun!