Residency

Tyler giggled as his husband picked him up and carried him to their room with a wide grin, hugging him tightly as Josh held him and walked.

Josh lied him down on the bed, taking his own shirt off before crawling on top of him. Tyler giggled and sat up, taking his shirt off as well.

His husband grinned and began kissing at his neck, working his way down to his chest then back up to his lips.

Neither of them could stop smiling.

They were eventually naked, Tyler on top of Josh with their naked lower halves under the blankets.

He leaned downward and began to kiss at Josh's neck while Josh gave him butt rubs, being interrupted by his phone ringing.

He groaned, picking it up from the bedside table and seeing that it was a patient.

"It's a patient," Tyler said. "I have to take it. I-I'll be back in a second, ok?"

Josh nodded. "Take your time," he said with a reassuring smile. "No worries." He knew the thing Tyler hated most about his job was how he had to put the health of the patients before everything else, often times having to stop during important or fun moments with Josh, like this.

Tyler answered it, going to the living room since the call had to be confidential.

Josh could still hear. The patient was reacting to a medicine and was being taken to the ER. Tyler was now on the phone with the doctors there, telling them exactly what the patient's medical history was and what medication to give her.

It took about 20 minutes. It finally ended and he returned, setting his phone back on the bedside table before crawling back into bed, now just lying next to Josh instead of being on top of him.

"Sorry, honey," Tyler said softly. He always felt so guilty when this kind of thing happened.

"Hey, it's okay," Josh replied, rubbing his husband's back. "You have to do it. I don't mind, baby."

Josh knew what he was getting into when he married Tyler so young.

He knew that since Tyler was just starting out as a doctor, he'd constantly be called, he'd rarely be home for more than 8 hours a day, things like that.

But he loved Tyler so much that it didn't matter to him. As long as he got to marry his Tyler and change his last name, he was overjoyed.

Josh pulled Tyler on top of him. "Now, where were we?" He smiled up at him. "Oh, about to make love, right?"

Tyler smiled and blushed shyly.

Josh grinned and rolled over so he was now on top of Tyler, Josh always topping and Tyler always bottoming just because Tyler always liked the security that came with being on bottom. Josh would hold him and tell him he loved him and kiss him.

And tonight, he did just that.

He took great care of Tyler as they were intimate, providing him with incredible aftercare afterward.

"I love you, Joshua," Tyler said as he lied down in his husband's arms and closed his eyes.

"I love you too, baby," Josh smiled. "Sleep well. It's your first day off tomorrow. I've got big plans for us."