Prolog

Prolog

Four ninja were in the hidden room, deep away from the war still plagueing the world. The first was a women lying in bed, sweat dripping down her as she huffed in pain, her blue hair sticking to her like glue as she closed her Hazel eyes in pain.

The next was a man with flame red hair, eyes the color of purple with black circles showing off his rennigan. He was holding the hand to the women in the bed wishing he could take her pain away.

The third was their sensei, his grey hair long and cropped while his eyes trained on them with worry. He knew what was taking place and what they asked of him and he could not say no.

The final person was a women, long blonde hair tied back as she gave out ques for the women in bed to breath and push. Her blue eyes focused on her task, while pushing the thought of what these two young adults asked.

As the women in blue screamed out in pain, a moment of silenced past after her heavy breathing followed by a soft cry of a baby. Everyone let out a breath, relieved that this was over and the baby came out healthy.

The women, who just pushed out a little bundle of joy smiled as the baby was placed in her arms "Nagato" She whispered while seeing the baby open her eyes revealing the same as her fathers "She has your eyes, and your hair"

Said man chuckled as the baby wrapped her tiny little hand around his finger "Konan, we made something beautiful in this ugly, ugly world"

The doctor let out a tsk biting her pink plump lip "I will accept this offer only because this is a child who needs guidance" She turned to the baby her eyes softening for a split second "What are your plans for her?"

Konan, the blue hair lady who looked worn and tired smiled softly "Make her a savior, please, let her live a good life, one we wish we could provide for her, Tsunade"

Tsunade nodded looking over to the other man in the room "Jairaya, I will accept their offer and train this little girl and take care of her as mine only if you accept it too. I am not doing this all on my own you know"

Jairaya laughed holding his hands up in surrended with a smug smile, he knew her anger, he was not about to be in the bad end of it "I promised you guys I would help and I will, so, what are you naming her?"

Both looked at each other before Konan smiled, letting a tear escape her knowing this would be the alst she would see her daughter "Katsuya, her name will be Katsuya"

Tsunade and Jairaya gave the two some privacy while the cleaned up, letting the couple get in some time with their daughter before she was taken away from them. Tsunade did not know why she agreed to meet these kids or help them but when she did, she knew, she had to help them.

She would raise this kid right, making her the savior, Tsunade would train this kid in the medical field. That way, she could save lives, not take them. Jairaya on the other hand would raise her as a figther to defend herself.

There were to many ugly people in this world and if she could fight, he would make sure she could fight and gain the sanin term him and his comrades had.

Konan and Nagato smiled at their little daughter, hoping one day, they could see her again.

******** A/N 

          Hey everyone, this is a taste of a new story I am currently working on. It is going to be updated SLOWLY only for the fact I am a busy person. I had been working on this for a year now and have not gotten far (Twenty chapters), so I will try to update once a month.