GETTING SETTLED IN LA🤩

While I was getting my stuff packed I was thinking back on all the memories I made with my friends. Now that I'm leaving them to move to LA breaks my heart. I called to my brother and said "Nick can you put the rest of my stuff in the Uber?" Nick says "yes of course sister."
5 minutes later
Nick: I'm gonna miss you so much alexis.
Me: I'm gonna miss you too brother.
Nick: well I better let you get going now. Don't want you to be late for your flight.
me: okay.
Nick: Have a safe flight
Me: I will. I'll call when I land in LA

After many hours on a flight, finally landed.🤩
Once I got off the plane I see a man holding a sign with my name on it. The man drove me to my new apartment. After getting all of my things out of the car, I try to carry all of my stuff at once but I couldn't. Then I hear a guy say "hey do you need some help with that?" While turning around I say "yes please" then I look up and couldn't believe my eyes. A tall handsome guy with a beautiful smile and a nice pineapple tattoo. While staring I say "whoa😻" I said " I'm sorry for staring, I'm new to LA and I just never seen someone quite hot like you." I said while blushing. He smiled and said "your pretty cute yourself" we were just looking at each other smiling and he said "well let me help you take your stuff to your apartment." After moving all my stuff into my apartment I said "Thank you for helping me." He said "no problem, hey I know we barley met but your super funny and chill and your really gorgeous, but can I get your number?" I said "sure" while having the biggest smile on my face. Before giving my number to him we both say what's your name at the same time. I laughed and said " my name is Alexis." He said "nice to meet you Alexis I'm Adym." Adym said "well I'll text you later."

Later that night...🤩😍
Adym: Hey babygirl, it's me adym.😋
Me: Oh hey adym. how's your night been?😌
Adym: it's been good, just thinking about you.💖
Me: Honestly I've been thinking about you too.☺️
Adym: I wanna see you again. I wanna see your beautiful smile and hear your laugh. I just want you all to myself.😻 Goodnight beautiful. Hopefully I can see you tomorrow.❤️
Me: Goodnight handsome. you'll for sure see me tomorrow.❤️😉