Part 2--Oli???

(Here's all the characters
Jade (JadeNightcore77)
Wave (Wavestorm)
Everyone from Trollcraft
Mist (Kawaii_Luna) )

It was dark out now, Wave and Jade still had their weapons out, they wandered away from spawn and eventually found a castle...it was very dark. Wave hesitated and looked at her sister "Go in?????" Jade sighed and nodded "Aight...let's go" she opened the door and put on her mask to hide her mouth, then got ready to fire at anything moving, Wave and Jade wandered the castle for awhile, they explored every floor except one. "Okay then...the basement is here I think." Jade said, they opened the door and the hallway was lit up with lava. At the end of the hallway, their was 3 cages, 2 of them had players in it, and one was empty. "Jade!" Wave grabbed her sisters arm, Jade looked at the cages and bolted down the hallway, Wave followed. "Oli! And another girl!" Jade said, half scared and half happy...The girl looked at them weirdly, Wave gets out a pickaxe and goes to Oli first (Note:Wave and Jade knew X when they were younger, Jade is terrified of X and Oli because they look the same) Jade goes to the other girl and begins to break it, After awhile they cages are broken! "Who are you guys?" The girl asked "Well who are you?" Wave looks up at the girls name tag..."So your Kawaii_Luna?" Wave says, Jade looks at Oli then back at the other 2...she sighs and looks at Oli again "Are you X? Or are you Oli?" Jade says defensively, Oli looks at Jade confused..."I'm Oli...who's X?" He asks...Jade winced.."Your X...Seapeekay knows, but nobody else...Apperently he tortured you? During the war..." Jade says calmly "You could become X at any moment and kill us all" Jade adds, Wave sighs "And also, tell us where everyone is and what happened" she said, Oli looks at Wave "Alright. Well their was this man, or women, or something that came and killed everyone except me and Joey, I also thought Chai was here but Apperently not...he died awhile ago" he said, Jade looked at him, then looked up "Wait i know Chai!" She smiled, Wave held her breath...They would never know that day what happened. "Alright, well ill take you all to the surface if you wanna see the destruction that happened from this guy called Unidentified" Wave said suddenly, Jade was confused..."Sure. Let's go to the surface" Oli said, Jade looked at the girl "What's your actual name?".."Mist" she said "And sure" Wave started walking, When they got up their...they never expected to see this..

(High quality cliff hangers mate)