EXTENDED SUMMARY

❝ 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢'𝔰 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔟𝔦𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰

❝ 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢'𝔰 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔟𝔦𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰. ❞

  — 

𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑨 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑹. She didn't have many friends. She didn't talk unless spoken to. No one understood her. And she had to endure daily manic episodes because of her erratic, religious fundamentalist of a mother.  

In secret, no one would ever suspect that quiet girl, Carrie Moore, with the unstable mother, was practising lifting objects with her mind. She was a ticking time bomb, and despite trying her best to keep her unexplainable magic at bay, something was going to set her off soon. Whether it was her mother's threats or bullies in high school, the explosion was imminent. 

However, Carrie finds a connection in her new neighbour across the street, a loner just like herself: a boy her mother senses a deep darkness within: Michael Langdon. They have a magical bond, one that Michael says can help them both. In reality, together, trained and crowned, Carrie Moore and Michael Langdon could bring the End of Days. 

But then Carrie's bomb goes off at the prom of the century, causing both witch and warlock authorities to step in for training, eventually separating the two. But their bond will make them always find their way back to each other. Maybe her mother had always been right. Maybe Carrie Moore was meant to be one of the Damned. 

  —  

 [ Author's Note ]

So by now, you should know that this story is a blend of Stephen King's Carrie (also the 2013 remake) and American Horror Story. The story is pretty much all AU now and focuses more on the character of Carrie with the inclusion of Michael Langdon. It will flesh out Carrie and (pun intended) really carry out her character in the American Horror Story universe.

I will be adding my own ideas and impressions to her character, especially the background and what happened after the prom. Hope you stick around because it's gonna be a bloody ride, folks! I'd like to dedicate this story to the incredible stxrmborn because she's wonderful on all levels and graciously gave me this plot. Thank you, honey! The cover in this section is made by luciangemini when the story was entitled Raise Hell.

And the typical disclaimer: All rights to Carrie go to Stephen King and all rights to American Horror Story goes to Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and FX Studios.