9

Peter took out his sword "we have come to see aslan" he said as dad walked out of the tent and everone bowed and so did we "welcome peter son of Adam welcome Susan and Lucy daughters of Eve and welcome Allyson princess of narnia where other" aslan looked at us ".

he betrayed us your majesty" Mrs beaver looked at him "that y we're here sir we need your help"peter looked at"it my fault I was to hurd on him" him susan grabbed his shoulder "we all were" he looked at him "but sir he's are brother" lu looked at him will i hugged her "I know deer one that what makes it harder" he said.

Peter was talking to dad "what do you think their talking about" lu looked at me "i don't know" we were walking to the lake "so you and peter" susan looked at me "o shut up" i laughed and so did she "I do,t under sand lucy looked at us "you will when you older" I stopped we here we opened the trunk got changed "man hasn't had a dress like is since the war" my smiled "we'll you could bring her a hole tunk full" I smiled back at her "really" her face lit up "of course" I said "if we ever get back" Susan looked at the ground "i'm sorry we used to have fun" she said "Ya before you got boring" she smiled "o really" she splashed lucy. We started splashin each other.

Susan grabbed a Tower revealing a wolf she scream "please don't try to run im getting tired and just want to kill you" and blow the horn as i grabbed lu. We had climb the tree "

Peter" i yelled. Dad took one out as Peter had the other one "no this is peter battle the jumped on him "peter"lu yelled as we claimed down