FAF | 01

This is an Urban and Fictional Book; Novel,
There will be mature scenes, violence, and other acts that are not condoned, encouraged, or promoted for the readers.
Readers Discretion is Advised
This book is intended for audiences 16 and over, anyone under the age are reading at their own risk.
Acts in this book do not reflect the authors' own morals and are not meant to be taken seriously, or offensively, towards any culture, sex, sexual orientation, etc. read with that in mind.

This book is Copyrighted, All Rights Reserved 2022-2023 to the author, Janiya A
(@storiesbyjaniya) no parts of this book may be reused or distributed anywhere else for profit, nonprofit, or personal uses without permission. Any content used within the book that is owned by another will be removed if asked; including but not limited to pictures or any copyrighted information or products not under the direct ownership of StoriesbyJaniya.
This is not a fan-fiction.

Excuse Any Errors.

__________

        "EXOTIC, NEVER DONE BEFORE, GOING PLACES

        "EXOTIC, NEVER DONE BEFORE, GOING PLACES." Those were the words she'd  heard often, while being groped by the hands of her record labels owner.  He'd make sure he'd establish his dominance over her, as his hands would squeeze on her slender waist on the red carpet.   "WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT HER?" Omari obnoxiously laughed before looking Ximena up and down, taking in her dazed attitude as she'd learned to disconnect more often when it came to the industry world but she took a big breath after feeling Omari pull her closer once again. At this point she believed her waist would be bruised for the week, but that wasn't anything that make-up couldn't fix.

"So, Ximena.. when should we be expecting your second album?" An interviewer from E! News had asked before panning the camera and microphone in Ximena's direction.  "That's a great question, but dang, y'all didn't enjoy the debut album?" She joked before using her finger to swipe away a stray hair the interviewers and cameramen let out faint laughter before she continued.

"But yes guys, I'm always working on music so you should be expecting a second album sometime this year, but my debut just came out months ago so just take that album in and really experience that in the meantime." Ximena tilted her head and nodded, feeling faint hotness from all the cameras, flickering lights, and outside heat.

"Alright, well thank you Ximena.. we will be all be tuned in tonight for your first MTV performance and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are very excited."

"Thank you very much." Ximena faintly smiled before going over to another interviewer who had been waving for her attention. 

Omari continued to hold onto her waist and she was beginning to feel more uncomfortable, but it wasn't the worst thing he had ever done so she felt like she needed to avoid saying anything.