Chapter 7: Family time

Thyagu's POV

"I can't believe that ****, being so disrespectful to women. How dare he touch my Sathya?" I thought as I comforted her with some flowers I bought.

On the other hand I began to think that maybe Vijay was the right choice for Vinu. It was her life and she has to choose. But I didn't want my little sister to be with a fool. Vijay seemed okay to me.

Sathya's POV

I felt so happy when Thyagu wrapped his arms around me. When I was with him I didn't get the thought of having no parents. He became my everything so quickly, I needed to slow down.

Vinu's POV

We reached our house and we stood outside.

"Okay I don't know how you guys act outside the house but here, we don't do any touchy touchy things. Try to not cling so much" chuckled Anna.

I smiled and we all walked in.

The whole family except for my dad was sitting in the lounge room. WATCHING ARJUN REDDY and we entered right when the intimate scene started. Got to admit, I wanted to watch it despite watching it over a hundred times.

I realised Vijay was embarrassed so I took him to his room. Sathya came with me.

We all sat on the bed and got comfortable. Vijay grew more anxious when the chorus of the song "madhurame" was starting.

I tried distracting him.

"Do you guys want to play something?" I asked.

I took out some of my old playing cards and started shuffling them.

"Do you want to play rummy, guys?" I asked as someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I said.

It was Thyagu.

"Oh neeya na yaro mukkiamana vanganu ninachen"

(oh it's you I thought it was someone actually important)

I joked.

Thyagu came over and wrapped his hands around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Enna pandringa?" He asked as he sat down next to Vijay.

"Rummy", replied Sathya.

They shared a long stare at each other.

"Hey romance later"!, I nudged anna.

He put his arm around my neck while staring at Sathya. I started dealing the cards.

Vijay looked so dull. I wanted to ask him what was wrong but I knew he wouldn't tell me. So dealt the cards and said I'm going to the bathroom while making eye contact with Vijay.

I knew he would understand the hint and come with me.

I went to my room and sat down as Vijay came in as well.

"What happened? You look so dull, don't be like this Viju."

He didn't say anything.

I moved my hand towards his slowly.

                               ***