It's all coming back to me now

Hey guys here's a quick story that I've been working on and I wanted to share it with you guys, so hope you enjoy and please leave a comment below.  (the story inspiration came from the song by Celine Dion with the same title.)

'This room, it was all so familiar, and yet it feels so empty' Isaac's hands slowly traced the sky blue walls as he scanned the plain room. The room was in disarray. All of his clothes were scattered on the floor, his bed was also not kept, and Isaac let out a sad chuckle. 'Of course; how typical.' Isaac went to the wooden desk that was next to the bed. The pens were sprawled across the smooth surface. He silently debated but gingerly reached out a shaking hand as he swept through sheets of lined paper, construction paper and various art supplies. 'What were you doing here?' suddenly, he felt something land on his foot. It looked like a project that he was completing. On the sky blue canvas was a name written in large calligraphy lettering; Isaac. 'Was this the surprise that you had for me?' He gently flipped the letter over trying his best to keep the letter as dry as possible. The back of the letter was the personalized stamps that they made a month ago. 'Wow, you really were putting a lot of thought into this weren't you?' After sitting down for ten long minutes, Isaac finally brought up enough courage to open the letter without breaking down. A picture dropped out into his lap, he gently picked it up and allowed one drop of water to silently trickle down his face and onto the photo. He quickly wiped the tears away before he returned his attention back to the photo, it was of himself staring out to the sunset from the top of the Ferris wheel, and the other person ... Isaac wiped the waterworks away again, but this time it was harder getting his eyes to stop. He gently placed the photo back into his lap as he picked the letter back up. 'Do you remember this day Isaac?'

"Isaac what's wrong?" Jordan ran across the white sand beach, the waves rolled across the sand. Seagulls hovered above scanning for food and the cacophony of sounds coming from the people and the sun bathed everything in its brilliance with a silver glint racing across the white. However Jordan could only hear the soft whimpers of Isaac sitting alone on a bench on the boardwalk. The closer Jordan got the more red he saw, Isaac was shivering and soaked.

"Who did this to you?" He asked in a controlled voice; however Isaac could easily tell that there was a hidden malice laced in his words.

"Hey, hey... I'm O.K. I promise" Isaac placed both on his hands on both sides of his face forcing Jordan to look directly at him, making sure that the red returned to its natural crystal blue that Isaac adored staring at. "See, I'm fine." Isaac whispered into Jordan's chest, "You know I'll be taking this hoodie." Jordan couldn't help, but to let out a soft chuckle.

After Isaac changing into a dry piece of clothing they got in line for the main attraction at the boardwalk, the two hundred feet tall Ferris wheel that was centered right behind the main entrance from where spectators could admire the high view from the observational glass pod. Jordan wanted to bring Isaac here to the boardwalk today because tonight the first day of the fair, so they were going to start it off with a firework show.

"Are you excited for your first time?" Jordan questioned the smaller person, who was trying his best to calm his nervousness. He was fidgeting with the hoodie sting and his central balance kept on shifting back and forth. "Well, I'll take that as a no then." Jordan laughed lightly.

"Hey, that's not nice" Isaac punched him in the shoulders try his hardest to look mad, however his body language was telling a different story. Time passed by as they inched forward through the line, Jordan was about to speak up again when an obnoxious shout cut in.

"Hey it's the fag from earthier!" Jordan turned to glare at two guys walking by calling out slurs and insults to Isaac. He wished that he could just go up and beat them up for insulting Isaac, for making him feel anything but worthy. However he was need here by his side not beating up two assholes to a pulp.

"Hey..." Jordan nudged Isaac, tilting his head upwards, "What's more important them calling you names or me saying that you're perfect." Jordan held out his hand, but his heart dropped a little when he didn't return the favor. What seemed like eternity as time slowed down, Isaac was still making his decision, was it too hard for him to make?

"I'll choose you, always." Isaac replied taking the warm hand in waiting into his own, if he going to going into to this world of discrimination then he would like to not go in by himself. Some people in the line made either supportive or disapproving comments, while others stared or looked away, but all that mattered to Isaac was that he was here now with someone very special to him, so screw what others thought.

They finally got into their glass pod, and slowly they were lifted up into the setting rays.

"Wow, it's so beautiful!" Isaac gasped as he admired the summer canvas that washed the night sky. For just a few minutes they were able to escape the world and watch from above, the beauty of it all.

"You know there is a camera up there?" Jordan pointed to the small camera that was positioned right on top of the sliding door. Isaac took no time at all avoiding eye contact at all cost; he hated having his picture taken. However it didn't stop Jordan from starting the camera timer. Three

"Jordan?" Isaac whined in annoyance. Two.

"What?" He replied in mock innocence. One.

Before Isaac could utter another word of complaint the timer ended with a perfect moment all capture in a single kiss.

"So I was thinking Isaac, would it be weird if I asked you to be my boyfriend?"

"No, it'll be perfect."

Isaac's vision was blurred with water as they threaten to damage the precious picture that was cradled tightly. He couldn't resist it anymore, his chest just pained more the longer he tried to hold out. He had to let it all out the anguish, the anger, the agony; it all came out like a violent storm of emotion after the silent calm. It crashed down heavily on the broken heart and the damaged soul; it emptied out the lifeless vessel that was bursting with pent up emotion. After the storm calmed down and was thought to have dissipated, there was all but one item left in the envelope. The final gift left for him was a glint of silver and now it was all coming back to him.

Thanks for reading. - Cowong7