19

*unedited*

The first thing that the boys notice when they get back to the bus, after the overwhelming smell of perfume, is the lack of sofa space; there are clothes, shoes and jewellery everywhere, spilling off the large sofa and onto the floor. All the boys freeze and sigh in annoyance. They all glance at Reece, who rolls his eyes when he sees the mess.

“Cara!” He yells loudly, making the others jump at his angry tone. Seconds later, the bathroom door swings open and Cara walks out, dressed in nothing but a sports bra and a mini skirt. The boys all groan and cover their eyes, Blake going to the extent of turning around.

“Oh, hi Reece!” Cara giggles, beginning to make her way over, swinging her hips over-exaggeratedly. Reece groans and keeps his eyes covered.

“Wait wait wait. First of all, put some fucking clothes on.” Cara takes this lightly, laughing as she pulls on a tight blue shirt. “Secondly, please put your stuff away, you’re taking up the whole sofa.” His voice is stern and his eyes are determined, and Cara finally feels the tension rising in the situation. She quickly scoops up her things and throws them on top of her suitcase, all the while glancing at Reece, confused.

“Thirdly,” Reece takes and exhales a deep breath, not looking at her in the eye. “I need to talk to you.” Cara hesitantly follows, glancing at George and Blake as they both leave. Blake let's out an exasperated sigh as he flops down onto the sofa, his eyes closing.

"I need her gone like now." Blake groans, his head falling backwards to rest on the back of the sofa. George walks over slowly, sits next to Blake on the sofa and pulls his legs into his chest, resting his chin on his knees.

"Me too." George sighs softly.

"Wait, is Reece breaking up with her?" Ben asks the two depressed looking boys, his face showing his surprise.

"Hopefully." Blake answers. Ben just nods slowly before going off to the back room, leaving the two younger boys alone. George subconsciously bites his lip as his eyes stay trained on the door, his stomach swimming in nerves. Blake glances over at his bandmate sympathetically.

"George, don't worry about it. Reece will go through with it, I promise." Blake says softly, wrapping an arm around George's shoulder. George leans into him, his eyes staying on the door.

"But... what if he doesn't?" George mumbles, a blush crowning his cheeks when he realises how pathetic he sounds. Blake snorts and squeezes the smaller boys shoulder.

"You are such a dork. George, he loves you so fucking much and we all know how much of a bitch Cara is, Reece wouldn't stay with her if she was the last person on earth." Blake says. George smiles slightly, but his body stays tense.

"I don't know... there's something strange about what she does, she's weirdly convincing. I don't know." George sighs, finally averting his eyes from the door. Blake looks over at George and studies him for a second, before sighing.

"I know mate. But I trust Reece. He wouldn't do anything stupid." Blake says, before patting George shoulder and standing up. He starts walking over to the kitchen, turning back once more.

"You want anything to drink?" He asks. George glances at him and nods.

"Could you make me some tea please?" He asks quietly.

"One tea coming right up." Blake smiles before entering the kitchen. George sits silently on the sofa, bitting his lip almost raw.

He doesn't understand why he's worrying so much; he would trust Reece with his life, so why doesn't he trust him with breaking up with Cara? It must be her. Something about her is just wrong. Something's not right with her and something tells George it's not going to be easy to get rid of her. Maybe she might even-

George jumps when the door swings open, and Cara enters with red, glossy eyes. She quickly runs over to her case, stuffing her things into it messily. George doesn't say anything, and looks over to the door when he sees Reece standing there with his hands in his pocket, looking both guilty and relived. Once Cara is fully packed, she makes her way to the door and leaves, without saying a word. Reece glances at George once again, sending him a smile, before closing the tour bus door.

George sits silently in shock until Blake comes back with his tea, setting it on the coffee table.

"You alright mate?" He asks, confused. George gestures to where Cara's things were only minutes prior. Blake looks over and his eyes widen.

"She's gone?" He asks, holding back a smile. George nods quickly and both boys squeal slightly. They burst into laughter, and George feels all his previous worries wash off his chest.

A few minutes later, the tour bus door swings open and Reece comes in alone. Blake and George stay silent, watching the older boy close the door and lean against it, sighing in relief.

"I did it. I broke up with her." Reece says, his eyes meeting George's. George tries his best to hide his happiness but knows he probably isn't succeeding.

"Where is she now?" Blake asks, sitting up slightly.

"She booked a hotel for tonight and is catching a flight home tomorrow." Reece answer Blake, but his eyes stay on George. George can't help the urge to jump into Reece’s arms and kiss his lips raw, so he stands up and quickly pulls Reece out of the tour bus once more. Reece looks at him in surprise as the door closes behind him, but doesn't have time to question it before George pushes his lips onto Reece's. Reece stumbles back in surprise, but quickly reciprocates, savouring the feeling of George's lips against his. They eventually pull apart because of the fact that their smiles are making it hard to continue, but they stay close, their arms tangling around each other.

"Now that I'm officially and properly single, I have one question for you; George, will you be my boyfriend?" Reece rushes, his forehead pressed against the younger boy's.

"Of course I will." George whispers, before once again pressing their lips together.

Everything seemed to finally be falling into place.

DAMN IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG YOU GUYS!! I'm so sorry for not updating in like a week skksks.

Okay first of all, happy halloween to those who celebrate!!

Second of all, THE EP SKKSKS!! KARMA IS INCREDIBLE, AND LET ME DOWN SLOW KDHRIEJ

I don't have school today or tomorrow so imma try and update a little more...

Thank you all for reading my loves ♡♡ xx