3

Many days had passed, and the demon was still following Felix everywhere. He even enrolled as a new student in the school. He said the reason he was never there before was because he had major injuries, and was always sick.

Although Felix was annoyed that he got no privacy what so ever, he was a little glad that Chan always scared the bullies away.

At night, the demon would cuddle with Felix. Felix's mom was confused at first about Chan, but she later accepted it. Chan was not like the other demons Felix's mom had heard of, so it made her more relaxed about Felix's fate.

They were at lunch when Felix suddenly asked: "Hey, why are you a guy?" Chan looked at him weirdly. "I guess you should know this..." Chan sighed. "...Only male demons exist. The reason for that is because only females are born with freckles, and deep voices. (Fyi the voices are still considered feminine) You Felix, are the first ever male to be born with those two features together." "Wait, why am I the only male?" Felix asked. "That because when your mother was pregnant with you, you ended up with XXY chromosomes instead of XY. Because of that, your extra X chromosome holds pregnancy. In hell, as long as you can give birth you're technically considered female." Chan answered. "So I'm a girl?" Felix questioned. "No. In hell, yes. But even if you were in hell, you'd be considered female, but biologically you're male." Chan answered. "Wait... I can give birth?" "Yes."

All this new information confused Felix. The though of giving birth scared him. He didn't want to have to deal with that. "So Felix." Chan said trying to get Felix's attention. It worked. "Lets make babies!" Chan yelled as he tackled Felix. "H-hey!" Felix yelled. "Get off of me!" Felix somehow managed to get the demon off of him.

"What's wrong?" Chan asked confused. "Do you not want babies?" "It's not that! Well, it kind of is..." "Why is that?" "Pregnancy seems scary. And also, I'm not even in college." "So what? Lets make babies!" Chan didn't care that Felix didn't want kids at the moment. He just wanted Felix under him. (Wink wonk)

Once again, Chan pushed Felix to the ground. "Hey! We're still at school!" Felix yelled. "After school then?" "No."

-

School had ended, and they decided to walk around town. "Wow! This looks so cool!" Chan said pointing at a jacket. "Can we buy it?" Chan asked. "Sorry. I don't have enough money." Felix said while scratching the back of his neck.  Chan just frowned in response.

"It's ok. I understand that you're not that rich." "Hey you're a demon, can you make money appear?" Felix asked. Chan just laughed at his question. "Aha! No! I wish though!"

After they finished walking around, they went back home. "I have a question." Felix asked. "Yeah, what is it?" Chan asked. "What is hell like?" "Want me to show you?" "Well... Depends." "Hell is awful, but if you really want to, I'll take you there tomorrow." "Yeah, I'd like that.'

-

Word count: 521

Yeah this took forever to write. Never got motivation. Things will have to move a little faster or else it'll be boring ;-;. Anyways, what did you guy think of Skz comeback? My favorite songs are 0325 and Get Cool.