| 1 |

One morning,Eun Ae got a fight with a guy on the school hallways,They fighted because the guy wants to break up with her. Yes,Break Up....That dude was her 9th boyfriend that just becomes her ex again. She just want attention and love. She said before that 'If only,A guy that will be with me forever and will shower me with true affection comes true'.

But her step brother said "True Love comes at Loving Yourself first and Love is not an affection,it is an ability" She doesn't listen to him but only listens to love dramas,she thought "If the ending of a love story make the main characters fall inlove forever...How about me?Am I going to have a happy ending too?".

She keeps on waiting for the right guy to appear infront of her heart but noone came....All boys are afraid of her of how obsessed she is with love and attentions,she likes it but they don't.

She did this because this is the only thing she can do on the 2 option that her father made "I am going to die soon Eun Ae...Youre soo young,you need more love and attention and even respect to others,You should either be alone for the rest of your life with noone caring for you or find someone when you grow up to love you and care for you more than me and your mom"

Eun Ae was still 14 years old that time,after her father passed away,she soon started to find someone to love her and spoil her with attentions,but did that even happend?her first love was someone she liked after her last bf went away and it just lasted about 5 months because the guy was weird out of her,she keeps on following him and he doesn't like someone following his private time.

Eun Ae is a Timid,competitive and a pretty girl who lives alone on her parents house,she only have her cat named Lover,that cat is the only hope that helped her to reach out with somebody and prove that she will not end her mission and will regain some strenght to follow what her father said,even though cats doesn't speak,Eun Ae can imagine that he speaks to her by just meowing or just staring at her.

$( - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - )$

"Why you gotta be like this to me Eun Ae!You're the real reason why I keep failing at my grades and made me fucking kicked out from my Badminton team!!You're so annoying!Let's break up,don't you ever go near me!"The guy left Eun Ae alone at the hallways,she didn't even care about breaks up nowadays,she likes it,she wants it because she deserve it

"What an attention seeker bitch"
"Who cares about her,she only wants attention"
"She has alot of boyfriends now!Isn't he her 9th boyfriend or smth?Idk who cares"
"Who likes her anyway...ew...poor bitch"

'How can people be that judgemental and careless?What if someone does that to them?Would they judge theirselves?No!! They judge others for looking down at them' screamed hopelessly by Eun Ae inside her head

Eun Ae went to the garden to look at the flowers she plant near the tallest unknown tree that has been there for more than 400 years,Noone actually knows what kind of tree it is,but for Eun Ae,she named it Attention Digger

Because alot of people knew about this unknown tree Internationally,All people in Korea had been chatting about this tree,it donates the people's eyes to it,it mezmerize the people on its surroundings.

It actually just looks like a normal tree,but there's a hole on the middle of it,when it rains,it gives birth to small fires and then vanished. The leaves aren't just green,it changes colors;when it is spring,it changes to orange,when its winter,it changes to pink like the cherry blossom. It changes colors according to the weather on every occasion. This tree is 7.5 meters tall,it's taller than any normal tree,This tree holds alots of history