Chapter 7

~Elizabeth's P.O.V.~

Kol and I woke at the same time and we both smiled. And I got up and got dressed. He looked at me like he was asking 'do you have to go?' I smiled and gave him a kiss while walking downstairs. Downstairs I found Rebekah, Arabell, Caroline, and Bonnie. I saw Klaus and immediately walked up to him. "Why was Kol daggered yesterday?!?!" He smiled and I slapped him. "He was talking too much so I shut him up." I hissed and in a flash I was holding him against a wall with my hand around his neck. He couldn't move, I was somehow stronger than him. I smiled as Kol walked down and he saw me holding Klaus by his neck against the wall. While I was distracted Klaus turned us around so his hand was around my neck and I was against the wall. I smiled at this and then I snapped his neck. "So Bekah are you ready to go?" She nodded, still confused on how I was stronger than Klaus. I smiled and we got into my new car.

After 30 minutes of driving, joking, and laughing we got to the mall and walked into the first dress shop. We had Caroline model the dresses. The first one looked horrible and the second one wasn't even red. After 20 minutes we went to the next store and then the next. When we got to the last store Arabell modeled the dresses. When we got to the last dress I smiled and nodded to Arabell and she twirled around, causing the dress to fan out and the other girls to smile with me. She changed back to he other clothes and we got each of the girls dresses.

We walked back to the car and drove to the boarding house. When we got to the boarding house, Arabell went to put her dress away and I got ice cream, candy, and movies for us. They all came into the room and I gave them spoons and ice cream and set down all the candy. We turned on the first movie, 'Bridesmaids" and giggled as we watched.

After we finished half the movies, Arabell and Bonnie were sleeping and Caroline was getting some bourbon and other drinks that I didn't listen about. We turned on our next movie and soon Caroline was asleep and at the end Rebekah and I also fell asleep. 

I woke up and I saw everyone was already up so I stood up and walked to the basement and grabbed a blood bag. I walked upstairs and Damon took my blood bag away "Damon I was going to drink that!" "Nope, your on the bunny diet remember?" I heard giggles from the kitchen to I just walked away and entered the kitchen. When I walked into the room everyone looked at me and Caroline pushed a cup towards me. "It's from Stefan, he said to give it to you." I picked it up and took a sip of the blood. I chugged the rest and Arabell left for school. Bonnie, Caroline, Rebekah and I stared to drink alcohol and ended up drunk with music blaring.

Kol walked in while Rebekah and I were dancing on a table and Caroline and Bonnie were halfway across the room giggling about something I couldn't hear. Kol walked up to me and turned the music down and took me off the table. "Aw your no fun." He smiled, " Your drunk and you need to come home, please?" I nodded and Rebekah came with us and Caroline helped Bonnie home.

I woke up the next day and my head hurt so I went to take a bath. I tuned the water on and waited for the tub to fill. I added bubbles and I took my clothes off and got in. The water was warm and it felt good, I relaxed into the water and Kol walked in. I groaned "I was trying to relax, Kol." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I got out after a little while and got dressed. I put on a tight black dress and red heels and walked to Rebekah's room.