the end

its the end y'all!!

i rewrited the story i was completely unsatisfied with the story so i rewrote it. i also don't get to use my phone everyday, so my stories are mostly short stories. all of these scenarios in the book for every chapter are real. except for the last two chapters of course :)

i really wanted to write a story like that for a while now. i hope you'll enjoy it. it's been a fun ride. i wrote this all in an hour ahha. all snapchat photos are made by me, except i got the photos from the internet. i typed in the words myself haha. this was my first book, i'll work harder for my other books!!

thank you for sticking with me throughout. as this story is not exactly popular, i won't be doing face reveal, qna etc. don't get me wrong, i love all the support y'all have given me and reaching 3k reads is amazing. but people don't really comment ahha, so it's okay. thank you for all the votes!! if one person requests for something, i will gladly do it.

i want to thank every single reader, every author whose books i have read, and of course bangtan. thank you for being my source of inspiration. this was an amazing experience, i'm sad it has to end. i love each and everyone of you.

once again, thank you.

i purple you💜🤧

~cc