chapter 14 my new kid

The cool night breeze whipped through my hair,my brain buzzing,but why? I pushy through the cold night, he,he,he,who is he? He can change all my points of views,he,he can chang me,HE,is my my everything,...but who is he?jin or...min yoongi?

"Ha,ok ok,we are going to do what?  I forget" a girl said whith long wavey hair that is just out,I moved around the corner, Another girl spoke,she had short black hair,and a small blue shirt on with black pants."haha,we-we are going to sell her the the wolves" the one whith the short hair said as she moved her arms and laughed. "I wonder how much we will get of this thing" thing I'm not a thing,this kid is not a thing!, She said as she moved her arms to a black box with some places where they can see through into the box. The box,or the THING inside the box let out a scarred yell. "Please someone help!" The 2 girls stopped laughing and looked the box, "shut it!" The one whith short hair said as she hit the box. Why this little. "Stop in the name of our queen!" I flashed my fangs,and let out a hiss, while pointing a gun at them. The 2 girls where frozen when they turned around,I could here there Hart's pounding,but not for long.
BANG BANG!
2 girls,shot down, I let the blood collecter do the work for me,I was more concerned with the kid.
"Who is in here?" My hart started to pump faster as I heard a little voice say."I'm in here, please send help, please let me free!" There was a  hole where you could almost stick your hand through. I made my left hand into a small stick and stuck it into the hole,then let it expand till it got to the point where she could get out,and she did. This kid had been in this box,skerd,and alone for who knows how long? I thought as she ran into my arms, crying. I hugged her back,she was so small,so cold,It wasn't till then when I saw her face. She had red puffy eyes,pale skin,and ripped dirty cloths on. "Don't worry,your safe know" we vanished into the floor.

time skip to beading home

My room is connected to the room next to it, I walked to  the next room and laid the kid down on the bed, placing 2 pillows on her left side, so she would not fall of the bed.  The bed sheets where intently staind a black colour. I smile at this little skrap of vampire, little did I know that I would grow to be attached to this kid.