:)

Hiya guys!!! I'm trying to update more often for you but it isn't working out so well. I always forget!!!

Anyway! suggestions please!!!!! PLEEEAAAASEEEE!!!!! I need you guys to help me out!!!

Alrighty now! here are your eleven things.......

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

#604. Just by looking at someone you can predict their born faction, chosen faction, and their aptitude test results. (Unless your me, cause I'm pretty horrible at that stuff.....) (this one was suggested by Bookgirl721)

#605. Divergent forever and ALWAYS. (No matter the consequences, you will always love divergent.)

#606. Divergent messed up your counting. 1 2 3 TOBIAS 5 TRIS 7 8 9 FOURTRIS 11 12 13 14......(and so on.)

#607. I hate it when people talk about the movie and don't even know who Uriah is. *cough* pansycakes *cough*

#608. You ship Fourtris hardcore.

#609. Every person who hasn't read divergent should read divergent. RIGHT NOW.

#610. Your so obsessed with divergent that your still reading what I write.

#611. Someone walks up to you: "Hey, you've read the divergent books right? Well I was wondering if they were good cause I was thinking about read-" You: *cuts them off Rudely* "Have I read them? Ive not only read them, but I've, loved them, lived them, breathed them. If you want to read the books you can barrow mine, BUT ONLY IF YOU PROMISE THAT NO HARM WILL COME THEIR WAY WHILE THEY ARE IN YOUR CARE!!!" them: "never mind....." *looks at you as if you were crazy* *walks away quickly.*

#612. That moment your looking over at all the pages in divergent and you come across Will's death. *sobs* WHY VERONICA, WHY?!?!?

#613. When ever you see the divergent trailer playing on the TV or on youtube, you: "BABY!!!!" Your parents: *looks at each other* "We've lost our child to a book." *shakes head*

#614. You can't even imagine what would happen if you didn't come across divergent.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Alrighty guys! There was your update! Now, I was thinking about how I could get my joint account follows, AND WE MADE IT UP TO 218!!!! But I wanted to see if we could get to 300, so if you follow my joint account, and get others to follow it, and we get to three hundred by the end of the week, I will do a 26 thing update. Sound fair? Okay! Anyway,

THE CHICKEN LOVES YOU! 🐥

VOTE!

COMMENT!

~CASPERKITTEN100