5

Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok, look at each other confused when Jin jumped up and ran out of the room. The teacher was pissed at jin but everyone was confused.

Jin picked Jimin up and he wrapped his arms and legs around him, Jimin continued to cry and sob soaking Jin's T-shirt with blood and tears. Two things he did not like to see. He started to walk down the halls he o get to the office and he passed the math classroom to get to the office.
Yoongi looked out the hallway as he saw Jimin and Jin go past, yoongi's heart hurt watching the younger cry. Namjoon and Hoseok looked at Yoongi,
"Find out who did that to Jimin and I want the person taught a lesson" Yoongi says then looked at them.
They both nod their heads,
Jin carries the crying Jimin to the office and once they got it the office people ran up to them.
"Why is he bleeding?"
"What happened to the boy?"
Multiple questions were asked and he stayed silent because he didn't know  how to awnser. He continued to walk to the principals room and he knocked on the door them walked in.
The principal ran up the them,
"What happened?" She asked.
Jin sighs,
"I'm not sure he won't stop crying and I found him in the washroom hiding in a corner with blood running down his chin" Jin says sitting down with him in his lap. Jimin holds onto his shirt as the principal kneels infront of Jimin.
"Sweetie can you tell us what happened?" She asks, Jimin sniffs.
"H-he p-p-put hi-his n-Nono pa-part I-I-in my m-m-mouth" he cries hurting his throat. Jin hugs Jimin tight and he shed his own tears.
"Baby I'm sorry eomma couldn't help you!" He says, the principal sighs.
"Jimin sweetie can you open your mouth?" She asks, Jimin nods his head and slowly opens his mouth.
She pears into his mouth to see blood coating the back of his throat and to see it swollen a bit. She sighs
"Jin change your shirt and take Jimin back to class once he calms down,  I don't want him to talk for a bit his throat is gonna be really sore" she says. Jin nods his head
"Okay could I borrow a shirt?" He asks and she nods her head, she went to get a spare shirt and she came back and handed in to him. Jin stripped off his shirt and pulled the fresh one on,
"I'll clean Jimin up and then we'll go to class" Jin says standing up picking him up again. Jimin hanged onto Jin as he was carried out and to the closest washroom. He wet some paper towel and started to wipe Jimin's face genlty.
"Baby do you know who did this to you?" He asks,
Jimin shakes his head no,
"I-I.... don't know... h-his name" he says feeling pain in his throat. Jin shushes him,
"No talking I don't want you to hurt" he says. Jimin nods his head, a few minutes later Jimin and Jin walked back to the classroom hand in hand. Jimin was looking down as he entered the classroom, Jin and Jimin walked back to Their seats.

The three friends watched Jin and Jimin walk back to the seats,
"What happened why were you crying?" Yoongi asks making Jimin look up. Jimin was about to talk but then he noticed a familiar guy come into the classroom. Jimin focused on the guy until he got the full view of his face, he yanked on Jin's arm hard.
"What jimin?" He questions, he point to the guy and then his throat.
"He did it to you?" Jin asks, Jimin nods his head quickly. Jin jumps up  and pins the guy to the wall.
"Why the fuck did you do that to Jimin !" He yells, the guy scoffs.
"Do what exactly?" He says.
"You fucking shoved your dick in his mouth!" he screams,
The guy rolls his eyes.
"He wanted me to, actually he was begging me to fuck him but I didn't want to so I mouth fucked him" the guy says. Jimin yanks on yoongi's  arm,
"W-what does fu-fuck mean? I-is it bad?" He whispers.
"Sometimes its bad it's sex" he says,  Jin growls
"That boy doesn't even know what the word fuck means!" he exclaims and starts to punch the guys face.