1

King and queen 👑
Season two part one - season one summary

Season one is is my instagram account - bugheads_edits - but it isn't written it's with pictures so if you don't want to read it here is a summary of it:

Betty was a popular girl and Archie was the new kid they quickly became boyfriend and girlfriend and Archie because really popular.

After a while of them dating Veronica, Bettys best friend, told Betty that Archie kissed her and told her that he was only using Betty but now he is more popular than her and he doesn't need her anymore and he wanted Veronica to join him and together they'll be the most popular at school and make Everyone hate Betty to make sure she won't be more popular than them.

Veronica said yes but she did that just so she could help Betty. Angry at Archie Betty confronted him and he just yelled at her and said the he will ruin her life. Jughead that saw what happened quickly went to Betty to comfort her they quickly became friends and then they started dating but decided to keep their relationship a secret because Jughead is a serpent and he doesn't want people to hurt her because she's with him.

Unfortunately Archie saw them kissing once and exposed them and spread bad rumors about Betty. Everyone humiliated Betty and ad revenge Jughead went on a dangerous mission that Bettys friend Cheryl came up with.

Jughead told Archie that he has Veronica and if he wants her back he needs to come to the southside. The plan was for the serpents to beat him up and make him tell everyone that he spread the bad rumors about Betty and that they aren't true.

Unfortunately Archie came with the bulldogs and there was a big fight between them and the serpents. Archie beat up Jughead and he almost died. He was in a coma for a while but he woke up and Archie was about to have a trial for almost killing Jughead.

Some important details:
Cheryl made the plan not only to help Betty but also hoping that Archie's confessions will make the relationship between northsiders and southsiders will be better so she can make her relationship with Toni public.

FP and Alice know about Betty and Jughead and are ok with them being together.

Betty and Jughead told each other that they loved one another but didn't do it yet.