The Start.

You get home from a long day at work you are a psychologist and your clients were a little extra this day. Despite knowing what horror can do to your mindset you've always loved a good scare, you went onto the oh so famous YouTube looking for horror. Other than the cringe worthy challenges going around there was nothing really scary there. You sighed as your (E/C) eyes sparkle in the dark from the screen. You type in "Every" but stop when a suggestion pops up. "Everymanhybrid" your curiosity eats you up as you click on it watching the entries getting more and more interested. You smiled in anticipation as you waited for something to happen.

Incoming text: "Hey sweetie I was wondering since the holidays are close by if you would want to stop by. I know you live really far away but if you could it would mean a lot."

Reply: "God after today I need a break my clients were super extra today. I had to call security at least twice."

Incoming text: "Lord that sounds awful... Your making good money and all but is it worth possibly risking yourself like that?"

Reply: "I know ma... I'll be down there at least by Saturday since its Thursday."

You bought a ticket from Alabama to your home town in New Jersey. You pack your bags and go to bed wanting tomorrow to be a good day at work just to get it over with. The next morning you wake early in a cold sweat. You shivered and contemplated going back to sleep but, since you're up you decided to get ready for work. You're first client of the day is actually more calm today. You assume the new pills he's on is working for him.

"It's nice to see you again Tim."

"Yeah whatever, doctor.." he spoke softly, he didnt see too happy but hes doing better.

"How's your day going so far?"

"He's watching... watching us! He has no face but he's watching us!"

"Who is this person watching us?"

"That.. thing, the operator!"

"I want you to breathe okay? I thought the medicine was working but, I guess it helped stable your moods but not the hallucinations."

"I... guess so"

"Alright well I'll see what I can do for you. Thank you Tim" 

He just nodded as he was escorted to his room. You had some time to kill since it was your break time. You looked on YouTube cause Tim's hallucinations started to sound familiar to something else. "The Operator.." you said under your breath. You looked over the Eveymanhybrid youtube channel and found what Tim has been seeing.

Time skip~

It's now 3:37am and you still cannot sleep, you have been watching every entry from Everymanhybrid and it's getting worse and worse. You ended up finding another account by the name Tribe Twelve and another named Marble Hornets all related to this... 'Operator'. That's when you noticed something, a guy named Tim Wright in Marble Hornets is your patient. When you had first seen his case you seen that he went back to the facility to be evaluated. When you asked him questions he would talk about the same stuff that happened on film. Now you know he's not crazy, no not crazy just... Traumatized.  You finally passed out on the couch like a mess and awoke on your bed feeling stiff. You stretch get ready for work and arrive. Upon you getting there the lady at the front desk looks at you funny.

"(Y/N)? Why are you here?"

"Um... For work?"

"You were fired..."

"Huh? Wait why?!"

" 'cause you haven't been here for three weeks. They called you and you answered, they said how you were fired and you sound a little sad but that's all. They hung up and that was the end of it."

" What!? Stop playing with me girl"

"Three weeks ago this happened"

"I was only asleep for a night"

You were so scared and confused you don't remember any of it. Three weeks just went out the drain. You called your mother when you got home and she yelled loudly through the phone.

" (Y/N)?! You never came and you never called! Sweetie are you okay? What happened?? Did I do something wrong?"

"No it's fine I'm sorry. Mom, I blacked out for three weeks and I don't remember anything! "

"I'm picking you up right now and bringing you down here."

"Mom don't. That's a long drive."

"So, your my baby"

"Fine but be safe"

"I will baby"