Chapter 1

Quick note.

I haven't played Splatoon 2 Yet so I might have some mistakes.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agent 8's P.O.V

I was standing on the platform, watching when the statue sank. Then I noticed that Agent 3 woke up.

''W-what Happened?'' he said holding his head.

''Nothing bad, Long story short, we defeated that weird phone and destroyed his powerful weapon'' I said smiling.

Agent 3 simply smiled back and stood up

Agent 3 simply smiled back and stood up. He, Pearl, Marina, Cap'n Cuttlefish and I walked and sat on the edge of the platform. I took a seat beside Agent 3, a small blush gracing my cheeks.

 "Hey, I'm sorry for, ya know... knocking you out" I stated in an apologetic tone. 

 "It's alright. I understand that you needed to do what was best for your team." Agent 3 replied. "I don't mind that much, I was sanitised anyway."

 "I suppose so..." I muttered, gazing at the bright sun

"Hey, Eight! How about you join in the selfie? You can too Three!" Pearl shouted excitedly. 

 "I'll pass." Three replied, returning his gaze to the sun.

 "As will I." I muttered, staring down at the deep ocean.

 At that moment, the helicopters flew away, their propellers sending deafening soundwaves towards us. After the noise was gone, I turned to pearl. 

"Can we stay here a little longer? It's my first time seeing the sun" I begged, smiling innocently. 

"So do you like it, Eight?" Marina inquired cheerfully. 

"It's amazing! It's more beautiful than I've ever imagined" I replied, a smile stretching across my face. It was so peaceful

Soon after, I noticed that Three had drifted off to sleep on the platform, causing my smile to widen and a blush to form on my already rosy cheeks. Softly, I spoke up.