s e v e n t e e n

Emerson
4 am
Play song (skip to 11 seconds)

Here I am, still laying in bed waiting for Grayson to come home he's cheating on you no. He wouldn't right? Yes he would I grab my phone and dial his number. As I'm about to call him I hear the front door open "Jesus gray, your piss drunk" I hear Ethan say and pretend to be asleep

12 pm
Grayson

I slowly wake up and groan at the major headache I have "morning sleepyhead" I hear the whores voice and yawn while slowly getting up "baby lay down" she says and I look at her and laugh coldly and she furrows her eyebrows "your a whore. a disgusting fucking whore!" I say in anger and she quickly stands and tears up "How could you say that to me?!" She yells and I punch the wall "YOUVE BEEN CHEATING ON ME! How long?" I ask and her face fills with guilt and regret "W-what do you mean?" She pretends to play stupid "HOW FUCKING LONG?!" I yell and she begins to cry silently "A-a year a-and 3 m-months" she says and my heart completely shatters "B-baby I-I'm so sorry" she says and puts her hands on my face but I shove them off of me "I want you out by tomorrow." I walk out of my room slamming my door and leaving my home going to get drunk again. She broke my heart when she promised she wouldn't.

Emerson

I sob and cry for a couple of hours then start packing. I did this to us, to myself. I was so selfish I didn't care about his feelings and pretended everything was amazing between us when I was always lying. I thought he proposed to me yesterday but he was the one that walked in on me and Henry. I groan in anger. I'm a slut and worthless, how could I let this happen?! I let the one guy that loves me with his entire heart slip away. It's my fault. My fault. God I'm an idiot.

- :/