Capsicle|How you met

(A/N: Sorry if the sports logic doesn't make sense. I'm a noobie at sports knowledge. I only just wrote this with little research and I got the idea from a commercial. Any ways, sorry if it doesn't make sense or if you dislike baseball.)

Steve decided that Bucky should get out more. So he went a got two tickets to a baseball game. Bucky one year got them baseball game tickets for Steve's favorite team on his birthday. So that was also an opportunity to repay him.

Little did Steve know, a female by the name of Y/N F/N was playing in the same game Bucky and Steve were going to. You were one of the best players and you had a very mean swing too. In your home town you were known as the greatest baseball player. You some how managed to attract the attention of the MLB which landed you a spot light.

Anyways, it was your turn to bat so you walked up to the home base. You looked at all the fans cheering for you. Then you noticed to handsome men in the very front seats. One with a cool metal arm, blue eyes, and short brown hair. I wonder how he managed to get through the metal detector, you thought. But the other man, damn. Where do you even start? He has these eye's, that charm, that dirty blonde hair. It's just, ughhhhh. Why does he have to look that good? You thought, Y/N! Snap out of it! You gotta get your head in the game. Just gotta keep your head in the game. Your eyes met each other's. He just smiled. It was like everything stopped yet some how went by too fast. You smiled back and tipped your cap. Time to play.

-----
Time skip to after the game.
-----

Your team had won! Again... but who cares! You were coming out of the stadium when you saw him again. He was wearing a baseball cap with your team's logo on it. Oh yeah! It was your hat that you tossed into the crowd when you finished your winning home run. He also had a somewhat clean yet also kinda dirty baseball in his hand. You recognized it from your first hit that day, when you first saw him. Dang. It's like he was actually trying to get all my stuff. You thought. But he wouldn't do that. At least I don't think so...

"Hi. I am Steve Rodgers. I believe this belongs to the stadium." Steve said handing the ball to you.

You looked up at him considering he is, well, really tall, "You haven't been to a game before have you?" You said crossing your arms and leaning on your right leg. "Once you catch the ball you get to keep it."

Steve's face lit up like Christmas. He seemed happy at the same time  it seemed like he recalled something. "Oh yeah! I forgot about that. But yes I have been to a game. It's just been a long time. Anyways, what's your name?" He said fumbling with the ball.

"My name is Y/N. Here I want to give you something," You took out a pen and small paper from your bag and wrote your number. "So we could talk more!" You grinned. You spent the entire time in the locker mirror practicing that.

HONK! "Hey Punk! Time to go! It's getting dark and Nat is gonna kill me if I'm late for our date!"

"Oh! It's that time already! One sec Buck. It was nice meeting you Y/N." Steve said and rushed to their car.