Chapter 2

Jack's pov

She will be mine I thought again as I made my way to find a place to build my kingdom.

I headed towards the north mountains, when I saw beautiful ice palace.

I went in to see if anyone was living in it, which no one was. I decided to take over it.

It was too bright and cheerful for a dark guy like me so I made some dark changes to it.

I turned the bright blue and white walls to a very dark shade of navy blue, with my dark frost, the walls almost looked like the colour black.

I also added some furniture with dark ice, then I headed to check out the upstairs.

I noticed some parts of the room were broken and shattered into the ground.

I fixed them but also made changes along the way, the chandelier shone a gloomy light into the dark and empty room.

I decided to make it my room so I added a king size bed with navy blue sheets and blanket.

Even tho I didn't need them, the cold didn't bother me.

I had finished decorating and renovating my new castle when I started thinking about that beautiful girl, that queen, that elsa.

Remembering her made me feel something weird in my heartless chest.

"I need to see her" I said starting to fly out the window into the direction of where my queen is.

Elsa's pov

"I'm soo exhausted" I told Anna while starting to walk towards the door.

"Noo you can't leave now the party is just starting!!" She exclaimed quietly as so no one should hear her.

"Anna...everyone's leaving." I said to her.

"Exactly!" She said.

I looked at her all confused.

"Well I was wondering..I mean now that u can control your power..I was wondering if you would um like to uh.. build a snowman?" She mumbled while looking shy and excited at the same time.

I giggled " yes Anna we can build a snow man but only if you promise to be careful and calm your self" I said as she started to calm down from the excitement.

I kept giggling as I started to fill the hall once again with snow when kristoff and Olaf came in.

"Ouu what's going on here?" kristoff asked surprised.

"We're playing in the snow! This is soo much fun!!! anna excitedly said starting to make snowballs and throwing them at me, Olaf and kristoff.

We played for about 30 minutes and I was just beat. "Anna? I am very tired so it's best if I go now" I said.

"Aww ok Elsa" she said disappointedly while running to me to give me a big hug.

"Thank you soo much for doing this for me" she said. "your welcome, anytime." I smiled.

Then she ran back to kristoff and Olaf to keep playing.

I giggled a little then headed to my bedroom.